Jordan Black Flip 3 - Legit Check

Any help would be great! thanks. the shoes look ok but no perforation on the box sticker where MSRP would be torn offbb

Last edited:
The kicks Look good to me in terms of everything being the way it should on a retro 3, but im not an expert on the black flips so def wait for a second/third opinion/confirmation.

I am 99% sure these are Legit. The only things missing is the card that came with it and the price tag.  The card is longer and shorter in height than the regular retro cards and feature Jordan spelled out in grey at the top with a red jumpman in the middle and a half inch strip of elephant print on the right side. 

The only question I have is does the label on the shoe box have the perforation where the Suggest Retail Price $175 would have been tore off. 

Other than that I have no qualms about calling it Legit.

thanks for the input guys, the shoes look good to me also but the only thing that threw me off as mentioned is that there is no signs of perforation on the box sticker where the MSRP should be. could they have come from another country that doesnt have msrp or something? thanks!!

I just combed thru my collection.  From the XX on up all had a perforation tag on them.  So I hate to say this but without the perforation on the box.  I will have to call it fake.  I have store bought shoes and from online retailers and all them have the same.  It was only when I went back to the old box style (Jordans face on the top) was it just a clean sticker.  They could still be real but if you google search for the shoes you will see the same thing.  I did a quick look for you because I have the white flips and its on that box.  The black flips came out 4 years later so if you have a pair of shoes bought that year, you could also compare.

http://*************.com/news/Air-Jordan-Retro-3-Flip-Black-White-Comparison-Photos/

They could just be from another country.. no MSRP does not mean they're fakes..For instance lets say they came from Canada. They would not have an MSRP.

yeah all feedback i have gotten they seem to think the kicks are real but cant really explain the sticker not having the perforation. im hoping they are from another country and legit but i got them from some kid on Facebook who said he got them on ebay years back so i have no way of knowing where they originally came from. i Saw a LC on a pair of 13' bred 4s that had a clean box sticker with no perforation and NT'ers agreed that those were legit..idk the sticker is just driving me nuts. I am hoping to sell the shoes bc they are a size to small but dont want to risk any neg feedback on eBay... maybe ill just sell them without the box. thanks for the help guys

heres some more pics. any confirmations would be great i hope they arent fake, the residue above the box sticker was a delivery confirmation sticker from usps .

Last edited:
I just got a pair myself that im positive are legit because of who i got them from, as well as doing my own homework and everything checking out. And in comparison to my oair these look legit, the msrp not being there throws me off but the shoes themselves look good.

Back
Top Bottom