Jordan Black Cement 3's LEGIT CHECK

I just sold this pair of bc3's to a guy yesterday and now he's messaging me about how they might be replicas. Can anyone tell me what makes them replicas with these pics? 

And on the 8th pic, he said the cement print on the inner side of the shoe is supposed to stop at the black paint but it keeps going to the white paint a little. Does that prove if it's fake?

View media item 978679

View media item 978680

View media item 978681

View media item 978682

View media item 978683

View media item 978684

View media item 978685

View media item 978686

View media item 978687

View media item 978688

Last edited:
Agreed i have retail purchased cement 3s that go past that line. Its suppose to line up with that line on the midsole but not all of the legit ones do and some fakes do so its no indicator(Tell) in my opiniom for the shoes being fake. Shoes posted above are 100% bc3s

yeah those are nice legit bc3s. how much did you sell them for if dont mind me asking?

100% authentic. this is why i hate selling shoes and shipping them. too much headache. meet ups are preferred. if they feels its fake, when its not, i completely ignore them

yeah those are nice legit bc3s. how much did you sell them for if dont mind me asking?
originally was $200 but jooged it for $190. Can't possibly go wrong with that price but i gave him his money back cause he went to sole supremacy and they said its an early release or something

originally was $200 but jooged it for $190. Can't possibly go wrong with that price but i gave him his money back cause he went to sole supremacy and they said its an early release or something
I bet that was just some BS he told you to get a refund... If not and they(SS) honestly told him that - SHAME on them.. 

I bet that was just some BS he told you to get a refund... If not and they(SS) honestly told him that - SHAME on them.. 

What he told me that the guy said was the elephant print was a little yellow when it really wasn't? And that on the right shoe toebox some of the tumbled leather was smoothened out therefore he automatically said the leather (as a whole) was defected. I mean its really whatever. I'll just find another buyer, didn't want unnecessary problems

What may be pretty insulting to you guys is that the guy from sole supremacy said not to believe you guys

Wow.. I had a lot of trust in Sole Supremacy. What you said wasn't so much insulting but more of a disappointment in SS.. They are very reputable and don't understand why they could call this pair fake unless the actual pair isn't the one in these pictures..

That pair pictured is 100% legit.

That buyer is 100% stupid.

Enough said.

Wow.. I had a lot of trust in Sole Supremacy. What you said wasn't so much insulting but more of a disappointment in SS.. They are very reputable and don't understand why they could call this pair fake unless the actual pair isn't the one in these pictures..
yeah they were trippin on the tumbled leather here:

and automatically thought it was illegitimate lol 

Yup there goes my view of SS. They are 100% legit but IMO should have been an easy B grade pair. Granted JB quality is bad and EP on the shoes all around is very low but it does not make them fake

Back
Top Bottom