Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

^ sorry if I keep it to real for you..positive or not. if it had stellar quality then I would say it has stellar quality. I stated before that the laser etching is tight. playa positive enough for you? :/

anybody putting this shoe over the OGs should be banned based on sneaker principle lol. That's pretty much the definition of a hypebeast right there if you're ever looking for one. It's a cool, unique shoe don't get me wrong. But greatest IX ever? lol Come on now. Dude probably thinks Bron is greater than MJ too just because he's the newest, best and most hype NBA star currently. Pfffff. Carry on....
I want what you're smoking. You think MJ is better than Lebron? Hypebeast. 
eyes.gif

I'm kidding, for whoever can't put 2 and 2 together. 

Everybody's entitled to their own opinion. You can't tell another dude to like what you like. I think the IVs are garbage, but if they're your thing, go ahead, doesn't affect me at all. For the record, I've owned every single DB at one point or another, and besides the IXs, I've only kept the IIIs up til now and used the rest as trade bait.

For what it's worth, the reason why I think the IXs are the best of the DBs so far is they're the most cleanly executed DB colorway to me and easily one of the best colorways for the IXs, right up there with the Cool Greys and Olives for me. White base upper with 3M, black/gold detailing, and the clear sole all just work well to me. They'll be easy to wear with more things compared to the other DBs, and as for the 3M material creasing, I ain't even sweatin it too much since shoes are just gonna crease period. The toebox on the XIIIs crease like a ************, but they're still one of my favorite Js. What else do you expect if you're gonna wear them. And just like some other people have said, I'm also not the biggest fan of the IXs in general. Among the first 14 Jordans, I probably only like them better than the IIs and Xs, so this particular colorway really won me over.

if you think bron bron is better than Jordan you are tripping  ballssss or you never watched Jordan growing up...  why don't you take a look at jordan's stats before you starting talking nonsense.  he also won six championships.  how many does the chosen one have?  exactly... Keep in mind i hated Jordan with a passion when i grew up since I am a Lakers fan, but i can't deny the fact that he beat our *** everytime we played him and he beat everybody that challenged him... btw i actually like lebron james but  until lbj wins 5-6 rings.. they can't even be mentioned in the same breath.

I like the whole look of the shoe..its simple and classy..not like the other DBs. But adding a little flavor on the bottom of the shoe with the icey sole..and red and green bottoms give it a good look..i like how the feathers stick out too....by far the best DB next to the 3s

if you think bron bron is better than Jordan you are tripping  ballssss or you never watched Jordan growing up...  why don't you take a look at jordan's stats before you starting talking nonsense.  he also won six championships.  how many does the chosen one have?  exactly... Keep in mind i hated Jordan with a passion when i grew up since I am a Lakers fan, but i can't deny the fact that he beat our *** everytime we played him and he beat everybody that challenged him... btw i actually like lebron james but  until lbj wins 5-6 rings.. they can't even be mentioned in the same breath.
You really can't judge all based on rings dude.  Perfect examples are George "Ice Man" Gervin, Alex English, John Stockton, Pistol Pete, etc..(need i say more). Yes, MJ is one of the Greatest Players to step on the hardwood floors, but its the MEDIA hyping up LeBron to be greater. Lebron has never confirmed being better than him...ESPN just protrays him succeeding over him in many ways..and LBJ is on that same track MJ was on in his day. Lebron will go down in history one day when he retires and will be mentioned in the same breath as MJ, Magic, Bird.......so will Kobe and KD.

These DB IX's are beautiful. Pictures really don't do them any justice. The white/black/gold to begin with, gold eyelets, the well executed details paying homage to the kid's heritage, the outsole, the 3M upper.

I'm not the biggest fan of the IX's overall, but these are really nice. :pimp:

quick question nike town fam i just got offered so yeezy 2 solars ds for my doernbecher 9 should i trade im also going to have yall do a legit check for me thanks 

Anybody know the story of what happened over at NTDC? I heard there was some sort of sneaker crew there and some foolishness involved?

when i was in there store near closing time there were a lot of sneakerheads hanging near the front door (where the cashier and doernbecher's were located). Some people are saying they were kickkspott employees. I asked an employee, she told me that some people have been waiting all day even before the store opened.

when i was in there store near closing time there were a lot of sneakerheads hanging near the front door (where the cashier and doernbecher's were located). Some people are saying they were kickkspott employees. I asked an employee, she told me that some people have been waiting all day even before the store opened.

Yeah, they had to cut the pick-up time short b/c of the hawking non-RSVP-ers. I went to pick up my pair at 7:30pm, and there were dudes in and outside the store trying to buy my pair off me. Foolishness...
There were like 10-12 pairs left when I was there, all big sizes (10-14).

These DB IX's are beautiful. Pictures really don't do them any justice. The white/black/gold to begin with, gold eyelets, the well executed details paying homage to the kid's heritage, the outsole, the 3M upper.
I'm not the biggest fan of the IX's overall, but these are really nice. :pimp:

This. I was iffy about these, and planned to use them as trade-bait, but after seeing them in person, I've decided to keep. Really nice shoe. :smokin

I got my pair too at Roosevelt field Mall Long Island. . .I got my pair with the Re-Tweet ! Sick Shoe and i think personally they are great shoes.....

Funny thing is how many people were following me as soon as i walked into the store ! JUST to ask me if i'm Selling my pair :stoneface:

Thank God for that Apple store!

Thanks to LyricaL JKilla I was able to get me and my huge footed friend (his nickname is huge the dudes massive) our pairs from NTChi last night. Look 10 times better in real life then the photos. Thanks again for your RSVP help.

Last edited:
I stopped reading & taking fam serious as soon as I read "DB ivs are crack"...... you must be on that wet

Back
Top Bottom