Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

quote name="alp" url="/t/506641/jordan-9-doernbecher-to-release-11-30-175/2670#post_16691010"]i left my sz.14 at mercer, if they do a rersvp(which they most likely wont) a 14 will be up. I tryed my hardest to like these but just couldnt :smh:. Wasnt looking to resell so just didnt pick up[/quote]

You are a good man sir. I've been trying to abide by that lately as well. If I do get something I don't want, put it on eBay. Starting price lower than retail, no reserve. They can have em for whatever they want

Congrats to everyone who at least got a pair..

mean.gif
 to the dude who picked up four of em..

Bred XI will be probably pretty easy to get, there will TONS of them.

Agreed. Be on the lookout too, a lot of places are probably going to be doin raffles or handing out tickets. Similar to the Bred IVs. If you're on top of you're game you'll be able to outsmart all the little hypebeasts if you wanna get them :tongue:

When I went to pick up the DB9s at Niketown, the guy says that if I were able to get the DB9s, I will have no trouble at all getting the XIs. He says they will be expecting 6 times as more XIs than they did the DB9s. I am going to guess roughly 300 like they do every other year.

bellbw, i find it annoying when ppl get nto the shoe game solely to "resell". I know the typical guy cannot afford to spend 200+ weekly on shoes, but yet its te same ppl who keep buying the stock up to make quick money off it. I cant even resell when i want to its just not my personality. If i knew a guy well that wore a 14(not random reseller messaging me on niketalk) i would have gave it to him for retail

considering how much these fetch in the aftermarket $50 for an rsvp isint a bad idea. Id have been more than happy to pay that for a spot for the yeezy 2 rsvp

considering how much these fetch in the aftermarket $50 for an rsvp isint a bad idea. Id have been more than happy to pay that for a spot for the yeezy 2 rsvp
99.5% is all shill bidding and will never be paid for.

went to dc to pickup my pair. there were a lot of people just waiting around for the left over pairs. the store is really nice

Bred XI will be probably pretty easy to get, there will TONS of them.

funny how peeps be saying the same thing with the concords...then once NDC crashed there you go.

I'm pretty sure NDC will crash again at 5:01 until 7:00am just like last year. just sayin

bellbw, i find it annoying when ppl get nto the shoe game solely to "resell". I know the typical guy cannot afford to spend 200+ weekly on shoes, but yet its te same ppl who keep buying the stock up to make quick money off it. I cant even resell when i want to its just not my personality. If i knew a guy well that wore a 14(not random reseller messaging me on niketalk) i would have gave it to him for retail
I find it annoying when people make over $300 on a pair of shoes and they were able to get like 4+ pairs.  If someone msged me and really wanted em I could cop em and sell em for retail too.

funny how peeps be saying the same thing with the concords...then once NDC crashed there you go.
I'm pretty sure NDC will crash again at 5:01 until 7:00am just like last year. just sayin
NDC crashes with every other releases. What's new? There are other options besides NDC.

Back
Top Bottom