Jordan 8 OG bugs bunny 2025 WHATS UP DOC 🥕

I have those Alt. 8s released a few years back. I really like them (like a reverse Playoff) but the OG Bugs Bunny is a MUST cop for the history. 🐰🥕

air-jordan-8-alternate-1-1.jpg

Sold the last pair, my pair wasn't too great and I wasn't going to wear them.

Seems like JB is trying to bring something out every two weeks. These are going to sit.

I have those Alt. 8s released a few years back. I really like them (like a reverse Playoff) but the OG Bugs Bunny is a MUST cop for the history. 🐰🥕

air-jordan-8-alternate-1-1.jpg

Pictured here, These are fire. I didn’t appreciate them when they first came out because I couldn’t get past the little dots or perforations, whatever you want to call them, that are on the strap and the side.

I def want a pair, but I don't think these would be hard to obtain. As far as I remember, each time they retroed, it wasn't an issue. I think people like playoff 8's more than these, and we saw how that release went last year.

I think the "Bugs Bunny" nickname sticks. To me it fits because of the original commercial and the straps. It's not a newly created nickname at all, I've heard them referred to that over the years, plus they're part of the main reason we got Spacejam lol.

One thing I hope they bring back they haven’t seem to get right since the 1993 OGs is the bluish grey jumpman on the tongue idk why it’s such a neat touch to me just like the playoffs with the red pull tab

IMG_8625.png
IMG_8626.png
Here’s a picture of the OGs which I was explaining earlier the jump man almost looks blue these aren’t my shoes but I wanted to know if anyone had the OGs was it the same on you guys or is this due to age and the grey faded into a bluish hue overtime if not this is something I want back personally it’s such a subtle piece on the OGs bugs bunny’s

They need to work these closer to the 2015 Aqua’s and move away from the Playoffs that recently released…They made a bunch of great improvements to the Aqua’s only to throw them all out and take a couple giant steps backwards with the Playoffs…

These are a breath of fresh air, getting sick of the 1-3-4-5 releases. The leather needs to be thick and of some quality like the Navy 6s that dropped, but without the tumble.

Still buying White Cements 4s, Grape 5s though.

Seeing this pic reminds me that I still have the headband they dropped in 03 :lol:. When I find it, I'll come back and post it.

Did it go somewhere? 🤔
Yes in my opinion if you have or look at the 2013s it’s blue like the 93s and 03s but a lot more duller and not as vibrant as the OGs and the first retro

Attachments

• IMG_8628.jpeg
    IMG_8628.jpeg
    153.4 KB · Views: 149
Back
Top Bottom