Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

I use to think people were crazy sitting out camping for just a shoe but from the outside looking in and me just getting on with the shoe game because it was just too expensive when I was in college. But now I have the bread to get every release if I wanted too and I can see the fun in camping for shoes, Similiar to me camping for a new Xbox game or new iPhone. Same reasoning. Gotta respect it.

I use to think people were crazy sitting out camping for just a shoe but from the outside looking in and me just getting on with the shoe game because it was just too expensive when I was in college. But now I have the bread to get every release if I wanted too and I can see the fun in camping for shoes, Similiar to me camping for a new Xbox game or new iPhone. Same reasoning. Gotta respect it.
but at least for the xbox and phones.. if you dont camp you can just wait 2 months from now and get it at retail.. shoes.. arent that way but SHOULD restock like electronics

Camping for a game or an iPhone is even worse because of how available they are
laugh.gif
yea.. that makes no sense what so ever.

yea.. that makes no sense what so ever.

First off we use to do games in college because it was just the fun thing to do, of course nobody does it anymore with the new consoles when I can preorder and preload it on my console. As iPhones go, I am a tech person who has alot of phones and i decided to wait in line once for the iPhone, I would never do it again when I can order everything online and get it shipped. The urge to have something day one is slowly leaving as I mature.

Nothing wrong with being unemployed if you got that bread. That's my goal in life, to not have to work. 
That was my goal in life as soon as I graduated from college.
12 years later and I'm not even close.
Then again my idea of living is probably quite different than most of you.
BTW, there's plenty wrong with being unemployed but to each their own.
We all have different ideas of what an accomplishment is and what a lack or effort or desire is.
To me being employed means you work for someone other than yourself. My goal is to work for myself..

anyone know if there is a line at NTLA? going to head up there during lunch and dont want to wait for hours, just want to be in and out..

I stopped by NTNY earlier. Took about 40 minutes to get a ticket. Line was at least 60 ppl deep when I left and growing...

Nothing wrong with being unemployed if you got that bread. That's my goal in life, to not have to work. 
We all have different ideas of what an accomplishment is and what a lack or effort or desire is.
To me being employed means you work for someone other than yourself. My goal is to work for myself..
so you want to be self-employed 
eyes.gif

Gonna stop by nike sf around 1or 2. Just gottq go pick up my gf, her parents, my bro, his wife, my parents, grandparents, couple ex gfs, etc...

U guys think theyll let my dog enter for gs sizes?

:rofl: I was going to stop by nikesf then thought the 20min drive plus parking and waiting in line isn't worth my time since my chances will be what 1 in 1000? Or even more

I stopped by NTNY earlier. Took about 40 minutes to get a ticket. Line was at least 60 ppl deep when I left and growing...
A line to get raffle tickets during the workday?

Wonder what some of these people actually do where they can just go line up in the middle of the day to get some tickets 

so you want to be self-employed :rolleyes
If thats the term you're comfortable with fine. I'm not, and that's fine with me.

Its 1 per style so 1 adult 1 GS.

I took a long lunch since I had no meetings but most ppl in line were just relaxing like they were about to go to the gym. Wouldnt mind that myself lol 
roll.gif

Solution: Nike does a pre order that supplies all of the demand.. and that will kill resellers.
has to be a realistic solution 

1. where Nike doesn't hurt its biz model

2. where you have a fair chance

3. those things sound like they conflict with each other 
laugh.gif

its a line of 45 ppl in front nike for tickets..so each store is going to have 2000+ entries?this is more of a mess than ever
what did you think RSVP was bro....

9 dudes and dog

try 2000+ and cats from outta state practicing and bots 

STILL BETTER THAN CAMPING 

Camping is for fools and the unemployed.  If you feel you aren't either then you need to ask yourself what your doing with your life.

The lack of thought in your statement is what gets the rest of us lumped into a group as irresponsible/loser sterotypical sneakerheads.  Actively taking the day off from earning money to trick yourself into believing your saving money by not paying resale is lunacy.  You could earn more money at work to pay resale than you'd save by paying retail and taking the day off.
Well said and its about time someone said this...I would also add wasting time going around for raffles in there.
raffles are cool im not going to like 8 spots but if a trip to the mall with lady and i stop in one and grab food and shop its cool. im not making that my sole mission tho 

when i picked up the DB 5s and 9s... bro the line was tremendous and the stock they had?!?!? WALLS BALLS

YA GOOD JUST GET YOUR RAFFLES AND EAT AND CHERISH THESE SICKEN KIDS 

Ah damn shoulda grabbed an ATC spot before they sold out. Oh well hitting up Nike LA today

so you want to be self-employed 
eyes.gif
If thats the term you're comfortable with fine. I'm not, and that's fine with me.
The term is self employed, try to get comfortable with it.  Theres absolutely nothing negative about it in my opinion.

I might be biased because I am self employed also but setting your own hours and not having to answer to anyone is a beautiful thing.

Don't get me wrong, nothing beats being paid and retired but making good money and not having a boss is great.

Back
Top Bottom