Jordan 7 "hares" legit check

The shoes look good to me so far.  The stitching is on point and the shape of the shoes looks good.  Can you post a picture of the production tag inside the shoes?

The production tag looks good to me.  If the shoes were produced on 3/13/07, then that means that these are probably the Jordan 7 "Hare" from the Countdown Pack.

The production tag looks good to me.  If the shoes were produced on 3/13/07, then that means that these are probably the Jordan 7 "Hare" from the Countdown Pack.
Positive? What I question is the simple fact that they say "made in Vietnam" and I've only seen Cdps with "made in China" plus the insoles. He did tell me they're no Og box and what not and he's not sure of authenticity 

Positive? What I question is the simple fact that they say "made in Vietnam" and I've only seen Cdps with "made in China" plus the insoles. He did tell me they're no Og box and what not and he's not sure of authenticity 
Hm.  I overlooked the "made in Vietnam" part of the production tag so you may be right about CDPs only being "made in China".  I'll research on whether there are some CDPs that're made in Vietnam.  If this guy still had the insoles then this legit check would be a bit easier lol.  Now that I think of it, does it seem a little weird that these shoes are produced in March of 2007?  The Jordan 7 and 16 CDP came out in June of 2008 so it seems a little weird how these would be made over a year before the release when usually shoes are produced maybe half a year before the release.

Super obvious Fakes

Not even close to being the correct shape or the right color on the Nubuck parts

All adult sizes were made in China

Inner boot should be Red

They're fake. The 23 on the back should be purple. The black on the sockliner should be red, the suede is too dark, the green on the sole shouldn't be that dark.

Those 3 guys up there are right.  I was totally wrong and while researching, I think I went to a bad source to try and see what was wrong with this shoe.  I actually think I might have seen pictures of the same exact fake model lol.  My bad.  These shoes are definitely fake.

Yeah i had a feeling about these yesterday but i wasn't 100% sure. The collars look really flimsly and the tongue should be higher and be even with the collars as well. Whats a legit pair of these goin for now days? I know it aint cheap

Last edited:
These are Hareible fakes..lol

God damn Timmy 
laugh.gif

Super fake the color of the nubuck is in correct and the shape and production tag and dates are wrong I have the cdp pair my self so these are 100% fake

Back
Top Bottom