Jordan 7 Champagne Legit Check

Box has an "ES" stamp on barcode. Dont really know what that means.
It means you got scammed..ES means Employee Store..Which means these are B grades for one reason or another and whoever bought them only paid half of the retail price at the Nike employees store, then cashed in on you..The inside size tags probably also had a stamp im assuming.

Post pix of the stamp. Also post pix of the box label.

Last edited:
Employees Store stamp..100%. I would ask for a partial refund down to $125-$150 max. IMO thats about what this pair is worth..or whatever you are happy spending if its a little more..If seller does not accept this, a full refund is in order as far as im concerned.

Box has an "ES" stamp on barcode. Dont really know what that means.
It means you got scammed..ES means Employee Store..Which means these are B grades for one reason or another and whoever bought them only paid half of the retail price at the Nike employees store, then cashed in on you..The inside size tags probably also had a stamp im assuming.

Post pix of the stamp. Also post pix of the box label.
Wouldnt bgrades have the size tag stamped and not come in that box tho?

Wouldnt bgrades have the size tag stamped and not come in that box tho?
I dont know this for certain but heres my best guess on that..When a flaw is found on the line during production they B grade something like the 100 pairs before and 100 after or what have you..The worst pairs from this 200 "flawed" pairs would go to outlets as "B" grades..The rest would be "ES" store stock im assuming..As i said im not certain on the numbers but i think ES store gets like the best of the "B" grades and a bunch of other stuff the outlets dont get.. Id love to get some clarification on that as well..

Either way ES stock should not be purchased for full resell price or as a collection piece. IMO they wont hold the value of a RD A grade pair over time..

Back
Top Bottom