Jordan 6 Varsity Red Legit check / Price check

I would say the texture of the upper dosent look ashey enough.. However the pix are terrible... Ask him to snap a few outside or in better lighting to be 100%...

I would say the texture of the upper dosent look ashey enough.. However the pix are terrible... Ask him to snap a few outside or in better lighting to be 100%...
totally agree. why is seller taking pics in shadows of room. tell em to take pics in light and you might want to get tagged and dated pics OP

They are fake, look at the upper heel area - they are suppose to pop out much more, looks very soft.

Also materials incorrect for that area.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I ended up buying them and when i had them in my hand i knew they were fake, but luckily it was one of my boys and he thought they were real so he gave me back my money. I just copped a actual authenthic pair with recipt and everything yesterday. Thanks everyone.

Thanks guys. I ended up buying them and when i had them in my hand i knew they were fake, but luckily it was one of my boys and he thought they were real so he gave me back my money. I just copped a actual authenthic pair with recipt and everything yesterday. Thanks everyone.
The homie did good buisness im happy for you. This happened to me with a pair of 88 3's the homie thought they were real so did I. Found out they were fakes he gave me my kicks back and some $$$ for my troubles and told me to destroy the 3's
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom