JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

I swear....this captcha and fast 4g got me winning like 85% of the time now. Was 0 for 1,000 before now I am like 17 for 20. Lol

Just got a pair on NDC. Used 15% cash back with Discover Card. They came out to $144.50, plus tax. 

Man **** Nike! i added to cart and did the captcha as fast as humanly possible and nothing! this is some bull

Got that stupid payment error on FNL and when I tried to submit again my size 9s were removed from cart. Guess they ran out. Added in a size 8.5 and was able to check out.

Had 2 9.5's in my cart at NDC & Eastbay....man i wanted these back then.....but I decided to not pull the trigger on them. Congrats on the Folks who successfully copped. The fire is gone...  #Retirementonthehorizon 

LOL I'm having a forced Jordan Brand retirement. I can't buy their products apparently.

NDC needs to hurry up and let me know whether I failed or not ... I have to drop a duece and it's getting uncomfortable lol

I have a winner circle reward that expires on the Auguest 10, 2014. Anyone want it? I got lucky on Nike, so I rather have someone on NT use it than it going to waste.

Got thru on FNL after many cart adds, site down for maintenance, etc....

I will be suprised if I ever see these shoes, with the issues they had, good chance my order gets cancelled.

Oh well, good luck all.

Last edited:
First I received an error page, so i-refreshed the page. Next, I'm on paypal, entered my password, and had to wait 10seconds before the "Pay Now" page appeared. After it appeared, the page went blank for another 10-15seconds, and I was panicking. Next thing I saw, CONFIRMATION PAGE.

Just GOT my confirmation email also from NDC, for both the Spizike 6s and the Bleached Turquoise 3 for my daughter.

Copped something for the first time in a long time but checking out on NDC was terrible. Had to keep opening new tabs.

:nthat:

I have a winner circle reward that expires on the Auguest 10, 2014. Anyone want it? I got lucky on Nike, so I rather have someone on NT use it than it going to waste.
Can i have it? if i can get thru  on finish line ill use it

was able to had them on cart but it said my shipping address was not us what the lhell paypal , got spa now 

Back
Top Bottom