Jordan 6 Ring *New Pics*

Status
Not open for further replies.
They could've at least put the "23" on the back
smh.gif

smh.gif

wonder how these would look in wht/blk/concord with some icey soles combo..

anyone care to photoshop?

too much in 1 shoe, without the strap, n extras (when it would look like a XI) it be a def cop
might get the white one and mod it
wink.gif

Originally Posted by FlipMode11

No need to photo shop, here is a prototype. I'm still on the ropes with this shoe, but I think letting go of the air Jordan strap and the pull tab onthe back is a good idea like these shoes have. Instead they have two Jordan 12 lace loops. I think it's a better concept than the actual ones that arecoming out.

Originally Posted by imperialh8

Originally Posted by FlipMode11

No need to photo shop, here is a prototype. I'm still on the ropes with this shoe, but I think letting go of the air Jordan strap and the pull tab on the back is a good idea like these shoes have. Instead they have two Jordan 12 lace loops. I think it's a better concept than the actual ones that are coming out.

Those shoes are still
sick.gif
even in another color.

Honestly if they removed the VIII straps I'd consider these, but I just can't do it with the straps................I can't believe I just said thatas they murdered my fav shoe of all time. AJ XI Blk/Red

The Spikez signaled the end of the creative ideas at JB. I still have no idea who buys that crap. This is another case of JB taking elements from olderJ's and smashing them together for no good reason. Come on, JB should be better than this... The shoes remind me of Caddyshack 2 - trying to cash inwithout doing the work. Doesn't JB make enough on rreleases of previous models? Spend time coming up with more XX3 and leave the frankenstein creationsat home!

i'm tired of hybrid jordans. the dubs were coo' but the spizikes were the ishh. but now with these and fusions are disguting as hell.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom