Jordan 6 Retro Black Infrared Size 12 from StockX LEGIT CHECK!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got these today in from StockX who claimed they are legit. Let's see if they are up to NikeTalk legit check standards. Please see the imgur album. I think I took enough pictures of all angles necessary. The glue job isn't as clean as my last pair (which weren't perfect either) but overall, they look good to me.

This album below is the pair I had legit checked before. They were off eBay and confirmed as legit here.

Last edited:
Wait wtf is NT legit check standards? Shoes are either legit or not.. no subjective standards involved

Wait wtf is NT legit check standards? Shoes are either legit or not.. no subjective standards involved

Sir, there are many ways. B grades, GM's (Gray Market), and then there's fake.
There's no NT standards, I think what he means is just a actual Legit Check by actual knowledgeable people unlike Fake Education. You really need to chill on the tone though, the NT community doesn't support negativity against others.

And legit bro, nice cop.

Last edited:

Sir, there are many ways. B grades, GM's (Gray Market), and then there's fake.
There's no NT standards, I think what he means is just a actual Legit Check by actual knowledgeable people unlike Fake Education. You really need to chill on the tone though, the NT community doesn't support negativity against others.

And legit bro, nice cop.
no, GM's ARE fakes. GM is a snake oil term
And b-grades ARE legit, only sold in Nike outlets, employee stores and swoosh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom