Jordan 6 "BRASIL" June 21st release date in a Pack w/CP3 VII AE "BRASIL" - Jordan Brand "World Cup"

so the footlocker family will have these online (EB,Champs,Footaction and Footlocker.com) I think they lied about the 2,000 pairs 
nerd.gif

so the footlocker family will have these online (EB,Champs,Footaction and Footlocker.com) I think they lied about the 2,000 pairs 
nerd.gif
It's only FTL and of coarse NDC online. None of the others.

Last edited:
This might be the solution to getting rid of resellers for limited releases......make it a pack and throw in a cp3
That's a great point, because whoever tries to resell the 6s will end up getting stuck with the CP3s and break even at best
roll.gif

So true.
Im thinking more long term tho. Like in a year or 2. These could stay at 500 they could boom like tokyo 5's. (Not the same but u get me)
Damn bills got my balls atm

So true.
Im thinking more long term tho. Like in a year or 2. These could stay at 500 they could boom like tokyo 5's. (Not the same but u get me)
Damn bills got my balls atm

True, but today's resellers only care about paying their monthly bus pass and eating good at chipotle.

sorry if I missed it but wasn't this pack supposed to be priced at $400? could've sworn I saw something on that. easy pass for 500...

Shoes are nice, not worth the price. Realistically, if they were $360-$400 I could see it being justified. 

Back
Top Bottom