Jordan 6 "BRASIL" June 21st release date in a Pack w/CP3 VII AE "BRASIL" - Jordan Brand "World Cup"

i saw some people in sneaker groups were able to get the pack in cart pretty easily, maybe a good sign for the 21st for the US release?

had them in my cart on ndc europe but decided to pass after i did the conversion, would of cost me $550+ after international shipping.

i just wonder why they chose to use the CP3 7 to go with the 6's. the 28's or even the melo m10 would have been a better choice to get people to drop 500. unless the cp3 is suppose to share something with soccer, like flopping.

Last edited:
Everybody who says Easy cop ... no they are not

Full size runs sitting say different bro. At least here. **** never happens on limited releases

Are you serious, where are these sitting? They sold out on nike eu in an hour, we're talking about a $500 pack with 1 incredibly crappy shoe. Stop reaching, 2000 pairs and they'll all sell even with those terrible cp3s.

Full size runs sitting say different bro. At least here. **** never happens on limited releases

Are you serious, where are these sitting? They sold out on nike eu in an hour, we're talking about a $500 pack with 1 incredibly crappy shoe. Stop reaching, 2000 pairs and they'll all sell even with those terrible cp3s.
They're sitting here in Australia. Even in Sydney.

Jordan Brand is big-time trolling with this pack. No way are they getting my $545 with that garbage CP3.
mean.gif
Same here but they sold out with the quickness on Nike EU. It'll be the same story on the 21st. Who knows, maybe there'll be a load of CP3 heads on ebay looking to scoop those bad boys up for $250.
laugh.gif

Last edited:

They're sitting here in Australia. Even in Sydney.

No offense but Australia isn't exactly the epicenter of the sneaker world. I bet a lot of shoes "sit" in Australia.
I didn't really expect them to sell out as quickly as they did. $500 is more than the average consumer can stomach but these still moved without issues.

No offense but Australia isn't exactly the epicenter of the sneaker world. I bet a lot of shoes "sit" in Australia.
I didn't really expect them to sell out as quickly as they did. $500 is more than the average consumer can stomach but these still moved without issues.

Haha. No offense taken but we are way more into sneakers then you think. Nothing sits here unless its a **** cw 1 or 10. Same as everywhere.
A release like this dosent sit

The 6 is a nice shoe with good quality, but it's just a hard sale at $500 with the CP3. Resellers should have learned from the penny foams pack, which were a nightmare for most of them. People aren't just all over social media and blogs shouting that they can't wait for the Brasil Jordan 6, it's a must have and a shoe everyone will pay $550 alone for. If DB5's, Banned 1's, DB6's, etc... were in this pack with a dog turd, people would be botted up and awake all night trying to get em for $500 and would be fine even trashing the other shoe. They just isn't a strong enough individual shoe to sell this. I'd like a shot at that Brasil 6 for regular $179.99 USD retail tho. GMP 7's are one of my favorite 7's and that style looks good on these.

The 6 is a nice shoe with good quality, but it's just a hard sale at $500 with the CP3. Resellers should have learned from the penny foams pack, which were a nightmare for most of them. People aren't just all over social media and blogs shouting that they can't wait for the Brasil Jordan 6, it's a must have and a shoe everyone will pay $550 alone for. If DB5's, Banned 1's, DB6's, etc... were in this pack with a dog turd, people would be botted up and awake all night trying to get em for $500 and would be fine even trashing the other shoe. They just isn't a strong enough individual shoe to sell this. I'd like a shot at that Brasil 6 for regular $179.99 USD retail tho. GMP 7's are one of my favorite 7's and that style looks good on these.
cant compare this to the penny pack bro...2000 pairs is the difference...

This is nike/jb taking a try with their version of the SS pack.. What am i paying for that equals $500? Premium Leather or maybe Italian leather?

Back
Top Bottom