Jordan 6-17-23 Carmine......

Originally Posted by Vuey

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by Boogie0927

seriously $260? I wouldn't even pay 100 for these... but thats just me...
I guess you didn't read the part where he mentioned AUSTRALIA.

Different currency to the US down there in case you didn't know.

Meanwhile those white/royal blue joints actually do some justice to this hybrid.
pimp.gif

The Australian dollar is actually on par with the US dollar. So imagine paying $260 US for these
frown.gif
I like them.... Can use them as an "everyday" Jordan and retro's for going out
smile.gif
if you're serious about these Vuey, make i suggest you go to sneaker.st ? they're selling them for $80 
laugh.gif
, and i'm sure the site owner wouldn't mind shipping international to get rid of them
http://sneaker.st/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=520

Meanwhile those white/royal blue joints actually do some justice to this hybrid.
pimp.gif

The Australian dollar is actually on par with the US dollar. So imagine paying $260 US for these
frown.gif
smile.gif
if you're serious about these Vuey, make i suggest you go to sneaker.st ? they're selling them for $80 
laugh.gif
, and i'm sure the site owner wouldn't mind shipping international to get rid of them

I think the wht/blu/slvr colorway is way better. I really do not know why JB would come up with this kind of colorway.

I think the wht/blu/slvr colorway is way better. I really do not know why JB would come up with this kind of colorway.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

pimp.gif

Thanks heaps bro !I'll message the seller.The Australian dollar is actually on par with the US dollar. So imagine paying $260 US for these
frown.gif
smile.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

pimp.gif

Thanks heaps bro !I'll message the seller.The Australian dollar is actually on par with the US dollar. So imagine paying $260 US for these
frown.gif
smile.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

SNEAKERNEWS.COM EXCLUSIVE

News of the Air Jordan VI/XVII Collezione Package was music to the ears as it gave Jordan-heads the opportunity to own a pair of the Air Jordan VI Carmine (a suede version of the Jordan XVII didn’t hurt either). We’d like to announce that the Carmine VI and the suede XVII is coming back together, but not in a way you might’ve expected. Here’s a Sneaker News Exclusive look at the Air Jordan 6-17-23 in Black, Carmine, and White; it features both pairs from the VI/XVII Collezione Package cross-hybridized into one shoe, with each Jordan model expressing co-dominance on the design of the shoe. Carmine red can be seen on the upper panels with black suede laid above as well as on the toe, with a white panel on the heel.

The silhouette of the shoe certainly takes after the Air Jordan VI parent but the XVII can bee seen on the midsole, which features the same midfoot plate, as well as on the upper vents and Jazz-inspired graphic on the tongue, which also features the corduroy-like ribbed fabric. A look at the bottom sole and you’ll see hints from both the Air Jordan VI given by the dotted translucent outsole and the Air Jordan XVII based on the golf-course inspired traction. Jordan Brand’s newest hybrid endeavor involves combining two Legacy models with number designations summing up to 23, and at this point the 6-17-23 looks to be the first of such releases – with the Carmine colorway arriving in February 2011. Continue reading for a gallery of images of the Air Jordan 6-17-23 and let us know what you think of the design. Many thanks to fatboykickz.

air-jordan-6-17-23-black-carmine-white-1.jpg

air-jordan-6-17-23-black-carmine-white-2.jpg

air-jordan-6-17-23-black-carmine-white-3.jpg

air-jordan-6-17-23-black-carmine-white-4.jpg

air-jordan-6-17-23-black-carmine-white-5.jpg

--

sick.gif

The %+%! are they thinking???
indifferent.gif

398059_o.gif

I dont care whatcha guys think they don't look bad in my opinion! I think these look decent! Looks like a good pair of kicks to wear with a Michael Jordan Chicago bulls Jersey the colors are a perfect match! I might consider buying these as a pair of Kicks for myself to play ball in
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

SNEAKERNEWS.COM EXCLUSIVE

News of the Air Jordan VI/XVII Collezione Package was music to the ears as it gave Jordan-heads the opportunity to own a pair of the Air Jordan VI Carmine (a suede version of the Jordan XVII didn’t hurt either). We’d like to announce that the Carmine VI and the suede XVII is coming back together, but not in a way you might’ve expected. Here’s a Sneaker News Exclusive look at the Air Jordan 6-17-23 in Black, Carmine, and White; it features both pairs from the VI/XVII Collezione Package cross-hybridized into one shoe, with each Jordan model expressing co-dominance on the design of the shoe. Carmine red can be seen on the upper panels with black suede laid above as well as on the toe, with a white panel on the heel.

The silhouette of the shoe certainly takes after the Air Jordan VI parent but the XVII can bee seen on the midsole, which features the same midfoot plate, as well as on the upper vents and Jazz-inspired graphic on the tongue, which also features the corduroy-like ribbed fabric. A look at the bottom sole and you’ll see hints from both the Air Jordan VI given by the dotted translucent outsole and the Air Jordan XVII based on the golf-course inspired traction. Jordan Brand’s newest hybrid endeavor involves combining two Legacy models with number designations summing up to 23, and at this point the 6-17-23 looks to be the first of such releases – with the Carmine colorway arriving in February 2011. Continue reading for a gallery of images of the Air Jordan 6-17-23 and let us know what you think of the design. Many thanks to fatboykickz.

air-jordan-6-17-23-black-carmine-white-1.jpg

air-jordan-6-17-23-black-carmine-white-2.jpg

air-jordan-6-17-23-black-carmine-white-3.jpg

air-jordan-6-17-23-black-carmine-white-4.jpg

air-jordan-6-17-23-black-carmine-white-5.jpg

--

sick.gif

The %+%! are they thinking???
indifferent.gif

398059_o.gif

I dont care whatcha guys think they don't look bad in my opinion! I think these look decent! Looks like a good pair of kicks to wear with a Michael Jordan Chicago bulls Jersey the colors are a perfect match! I might consider buying these as a pair of Kicks for myself to play ball in
happy.gif

^^ Wait so you like these because they match a jordan jersey?! LOL. You know you got like 500 other choices right? Maybe I didnt sense the sarcasm....that is comedy though.

^^ Wait so you like these because they match a jordan jersey?! LOL. You know you got like 500 other choices right? Maybe I didnt sense the sarcasm....that is comedy though.

Honestly, there are so many hybrids out there nowadays.
I'm only and I've always been interested in the signature Jordan sneakers.
This pair is somewhat similar to the Carmine VI but I bet it's not as good.

Honestly, there are so many hybrids out there nowadays.
I'm only and I've always been interested in the signature Jordan sneakers.
This pair is somewhat similar to the Carmine VI but I bet it's not as good.

Back
Top Bottom