Jordan 5Lab3 in Black to release on May 17, 2014

might have to cop a pair for the civil regime crew and maybe do a giveaway for these. just wish they were a little darker.

^looks like it was never a white midsole, the pic you're referring to was a PS

how was the creasing on the other one's? Is it real bad or typical like any other Jordan?

White midsole get dirty to easily. Anybody have photos of how the other 5lab3 creasing on the toe box looks like?

Damn, they're not bad, but I thought I'd like them more..... that price ain't doing these any favors either. Will be a game time decision.

debating on whether or not i should get up at 5 am to get these to resell them
I can tell u just started flipping because these are a "real" reseller's nightmare
roll.gif
 ...A hard head will make a soft  A ss guess your going to learn the hard way
laugh.gif

^ :lol:

this pic alone makes me want to get them. an all black 3 that isnt ashy? yea b ... & 3's all crease

These are only creasing so bad because they are 3s, which crease bad enough as is. I have the 3M sbs. Worn them 30+ times and still aint that bad.

But I like my shoes too tight. And that helps

Damn, they're not bad, but I thought I'd like them more..... that price ain't doing these any favors either. Will be a game time decision.
I'm feeling the same way about these. They're nice and all, but the price tag itself steers me away from this. 

black flips over these easy. these are garbage, just like those reflector ones.

I think im gonna grab these to replace my black flips. I love a simple all black 3 (had the black cats before flips) and these look good to me. That icey blue sole scares me tho. might be a good idea to dye them darker blue like the raging bull dunks. or go black.

Back
Top Bottom