Jordan 5Lab3 in Black to release on May 17, 2014

NT fam,

So, I just got back from NTSM and almost ended up having to put hands on the employee.

I manually won, go pick up shoes, guy comes from back with shoes, asks for form of payment, I say "credit card", guy then says, "don't ever use an automated service or we will deny service". I tell him, I didn't, my wife won me the shoes using tweetdeck and I doubt she knows about bots (she doesn't). He then states, in a scolding manner, "You're NOT to use AUTOMATED SERVICES, it's in the rules and regulations." and which point I just had it with his tude so the expletives came out and he kept testing me, scolding me as he was walking away to get the POS ipod to sell me the shoes, he wouldn't just shut up and sell the shoes so I kinda rushed him ( I know, immature) but it was hot and a. I didn't use a service and b. I got the message the first time. LP had to intervene, they must've popped out a mannequin 
laugh.gif
 cause they swooped in almost immediately.

The manager calmed me down, and hit me with the "he's doing his job", but since he was standing a few away when it went down, he agreed that he was being rude about it and told me to start a new twitter and not follow anyone and don't retweet anything that deals with bots, etc.

@evilside  can you or anyone chime in on whether they're just shooting blind, accusing everyone of using a service or how they decide who is?

I even showed the manager my twitter and signed in.

NT fam,

So, I just got back from NTSM and almost ended up having to put hands on the employee.

I manually won, go pick up shoes, guy comes from back with shoes, asks for form of payment, I say "credit card", guy then says, "don't ever use an automated service or we will deny service". I tell him, I didn't, my wife won me the shoes using tweetdeck and I doubt she knows about bots (she doesn't). He then states, in a scolding manner, "You're NOT to use AUTOMATED SERVICES, it's in the rules and regulations." and which point I just had it with his tude so the expletives came out and he kept testing me, scolding me as he was walking away to get the POS ipod to sell me the shoes, he wouldn't just shut up and sell the shoes so I kinda rushed him ( I know, immature) but it was hot and a. I didn't use a service and b. I got the message the first time. LP had to intervene, they must've popped out a mannequin :lol:  cause they swooped in almost immediately.

The manager calmed me down, and hit me with the "he's doing his job", but since he was standing a few away when it went down, he agreed that he was being rude about it and told me to start a new twitter and not follow anyone and don't retweet anything that deals with bots, etc.

@evilside
 can you or anyone chime in on whether they're just shooting blind, accusing everyone of using a service or how they decide who is?

Funny as ****!! :rofl:
I woulda did the same ****( except the rushing part) but that is just too funny. Call and complain on him. Epic story though :smokin

i need to see pics of these after wear...i love this shoe but am scared of em...lmao

Just got off work and scooped up my pair waiting at FA. Absolutely love them and super grateful to have won them but dang the box was beat up. And the shoe was a little sloppy. Just being picky I guess....
ohwell.gif
That's how my boxes and shoes usually are from FA 

Is there a size 7 in these?  I have always though Labs were only 8 and above.  I was literally on SneakersNStuff & saw they had the size US 7 option for them.  Even a 7.5.

Someone even sold a 5Lab3 in silver in size 7:  http://www.ebay.ca/itm/191130783548

Is this like a unicorn size or something???

NT fam,

I manually won, go pick up shoes, guy comes from back with shoes, asks for form of payment, I say "credit card", guy then says, "don't ever use an automated service or we will deny service". I tell him, I didn't, my wife won me the shoes using tweetdeck and I doubt she knows about bots (she doesn't). He then states, in a scolding manner, "You're NOT to use AUTOMATED SERVICES, it's in the rules and regulations." and which point I just had it with his tude so the expletives came out and he kept testing me, scolding me as he was walking away to get the POS ipod to sell me the shoes, he wouldn't just shut up and sell the shoes so I kinda rushed him ( I know, immature) but it was hot and a. I didn't use a service and b. I got the message the first time. LP had to intervene, they must've popped out a mannequin :lol:  cause they swooped in almost immediately.

@evilside
 can you or anyone chime in on whether they're just shooting blind, accusing everyone of using a service or how they decide who is?

Odd.

I turn off SoleMartyr so that people cant be linked to me on their follows.

My Twitter deactivation removes retweets made by other followers.

What I find odd is the fact that they are in line harassing you.

All my Penny Pack RSVPs got rescinded for NikeSF. They sent me a DM to each account telling me that the RSVP win was rescinded for suspected bot activity.

For me - I dont care. A rescinded RSVP is pointless to me since I never pick them up.

So all these DMs were automated and sent out yesterday. If you did not get one - I suspect you should be in the clear.

So why are they harassing you like that?

They must be trying to punk people from their RSVPs.

I hit up a lot of 5lab3s and Penny Packs at NikeSF so I'm not sure what the fuss is. Maybe they are after your size?

What size are you?

Odd.

I turn off SoleMartyr so that people cant be linked to me on their follows.

My Twitter deactivation removes retweets made by other followers.

What I find odd is the fact that they are in line harassing you.

All my Penny Pack RSVPs got rescinded for NikeSF. They sent me a DM to each account telling me that the RSVP win was rescinded for suspected bot activity.

For me - I dont care. A rescinded RSVP is pointless to me since I never pick them up.

So all these DMs were automated and sent out yesterday. If you did not get one - I suspect you should be in the clear.

So why are they harassing you like that?

They must be trying to punk people from their RSVPs.

I hit up a lot of 5lab3s and Penny Packs at NikeSF so I'm not sure what the fuss is. Maybe they are after your size?

What size are you?
11. I asked for proof and they swept it under the rug and gave me the shoes, but it's too hot to be bugging me like that to spend $250.

I just got off with corp and they said, if a bot is used,  a follow-up DM will cancel out the RSVP.

Just called NTSM and told them I'm coming up there to file a formal complaint. Technically, it's libel for them to accost customers falsely about a service.

I just got off with corp and they said, if a bot is used,  a follow-up DM will cancel out the RSVP.

Just called NTSM and told them I'm coming up there to file a formal complaint. Technically, it's libel for them to accost customers falsely about a service.
Nice. It's ridiculous people giving u all that bs and u won fair and sqaure. U ended up getting them still right?

Back
Top Bottom