Jordan 5Lab3 in Black to release on May 17, 2014

If someone from Houston to could please add me to the dropbox link for the shiekh codes. I would really app it! I have memorial city code if yall need it please let me know ASAP.

Dropbox Email:

[email protected]

damn man just realized they changed the time too!  only the Jordan releases are 10am all the rest are 8am.... smh

dont know why i even try entering the shiekhs raffle but for all my socal homies heres bev center sorry if its already been posted

B62C458F30

I truly believe Nike D.C. is filled with corrupt employees. I know damn well ain't no one in miles near DC with size 14 feet 
mean.gif
i wear a 14 and i know a gang of people here that wear a 14 as well. most stores only recieve 1 pair in our size, 2 pair on lucky day

Going to be one expensive weekend between the Shooting Stars, 2 Future releases, 5lab3, and Kobe... People going to have to pick and choose which one they want. Spreads the hype around.

I had my size on lock until I Saw them in person. I must say, I was very disappointed. Inside is not leather, It looks very dull. For a $225 I expected more. pictures make a huge difference. I have the silver ones. They to me look better IMO. Good luck to everyone on Saturday.

Last edited:
a black 3 with a clear sole is only at 10 pages? very suprising. You would think there would be more hype for this. easy pass either way

Back
Top Bottom