Jordan 5 "Pro Stars" - June 6, 2015

I actually like these and might actually cop them. I do see where a lot of people are saying the color way is wack though. It's kind of all over the place, IMO if they changed the poison green and cement part on the midsole to completely black, these would be so sick.

I actually like these and might actually cop them. I do see where a lot of people are saying the color way is wack though. It's kind of all over the place, IMO if they changed the poison green and cement part on the midsole to completely black, these would be so sick.
The golden rule in the sneaker game: Cop what YOU like.  If YOU like them then get them, it doesn't matter if others like them.  As long as YOU like them then you're good!

The golden rule in the sneaker game: Cop what YOU like.  If YOU like them then get them, it doesn't matter if others like them.  As long as YOU like them then you're good!

Oh, I'm definitely getting them, don't really care what the general opinion on them is.

I want these but if I get them Ima paint over the green and make the green black
Think it would look sick after you paint over the green :pimp:

Theyre ... alright I guess, but then im like nah not even alright

something just isn't right, like its not finished

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

I think its the green. If it were all black itd look a lot better

I still wouldnt buy them tho

Is it just me, or have they already gone back to the exact same crap leather from 2013? nvm the close up pics look slightly better but if it's any different it's not by much  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom