Jordan 4 Fear pack legit check help appreciated!!

Hi guys! I had a bit of trouble identifying whether this pair is authentic or not.

I just got these today from a friendly seller via paypal.

I initially thought they were real, but after having seen other forum articles I am left uncertain with some doubts...

Could you please help me to identify whether its real? Help really appreciated!

Imo these don't look good, the waffle tabs are done incorrectly, the paper looks too light..might need better pics of that, tongues look a lil short, toe box looks short too or maybe its the angle. Wait for a few more opinions though.

It's fake, the dots from waffle tab are too small and you can't feel it, I'm having a problem with this kind of pair right now so I know that the material is wrong, it's not smooth and has many many small lines like creasing

Last edited:
I see! Now I am completely convinced.

However, it seems that the seller was also a victim like me, and he seems very kind that he is willing to give me a refund if I return them.

How lucyky, phew! 

Thank you so much guys!

I see! Now I am completely convinced.

However, it seems that the seller was also a victim like me, and he seems very kind that he is willing to give me a refund if I return them.

How lucyky, phew! 

Thank you so much guys!
You're so lucky because i was in your trouble. The seller won my claim... because i don't have the third party to proof. Seller no need to proof....

Back
Top Bottom