Jordan 4 - "Doernbecher" legit check

thinking about buying them are they legit? wanna make sure before i cop

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jordan-doer...8399450?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item27d8a4bcda

and close up pics of the tongue

url]

Last edited:
i'm posting to let you know for the future. getting close shots, or any shot at all, should provide a clear stabilized shot. how can any one be expected to inspect the fine details of a sneaker with an out of focus in shot almost every picture provided.

also to be clear, i know nothing about fakes so can't help you there.

^^^ apologies sorry to be kinda rude didn't realize you got the pics the from intended seller.  my advice is that you don't touch em till you receive more detailed images. and i mean way better images.

you right second link is a clean...but its only a shot of just the tongue, and as i said already i'm not a checker so i would have idea what to be looking for.

apologies if my comment seemed harsh.

Last edited:
they look like reps to me from the pics provided.. However they are not the best pics so its hard to tell.. Also the seller does not state 100% authentic anywhere in his listing and he has no rep really, I would move on if I was you..

The best advise I could give you if you want DB4s is pay the price.. Stop looking for that great deal on ebay bc there isnt one.. DB4s are between $400-$600. I can say with confidence if your not in that range all you will get are reps.. Some reps are even up there so be careful.. Always LC first.

Back
Top Bottom