Jordan 4 Columbia PRICE CHECK

Please tell me what you guys think.. Thinking of buying them but I'm not sure how much is fair

Also, do you think these are wearable ???

They need to bring these back lol. I dunno bout being wearable though. 15 years is a long time for a shoe. Espcially a Jordan 4. Many folks do a sole swap cause they crumble

yeah man i know... the seller is saying they are wearable and i think they are also cuz they arent crumbling just yet and they have been worn (GOOD SIGN) but im mostly concerned that im gonna throw him an offer higher than what these shoes are worth... mostly looking for a price check here lol

And OP they look wearable but I wouldn't risk it. Too much wear and these will crumble on you for sure. IMO I would keep them clean and in good condition. That's what OG's are for. Retros are for wearing. Unless you're wearing them just to take pics I wouldn't walk around in them too much.

@From88til oh ok. I was just meaning in order for it to be an OG 4 colorway wouldn't it have been one of the colorways that came out in 89. Thats what i was trying to imply.

The prices are crazy for these, I'd say you're probably looking at around $340-400. 

Not wearable imo.

Back
Top Bottom