Jordan 4 Cavs Knicks legit check

I think their good but i see a window peak behind the shoe were the jumpman is on the right shoe.. need more opinions 

$250 grabbing tmr..

Thats where the stitches is at.. So most aj4 have a little widows peak in the middle of the back pull tab.

If your in a hurry to buy. I can't help you right now, i can't really check the shoes clearly since im using my phone. The pic is pretty small. Hope somebody can help you soon.

If your in a hurry to buy. I can't help you right now, i can't really check the shoes clearly since im using my phone. The pic is pretty small. Hope somebody can help you soon.
ok im gonna buy it in few hours if your on computer please check for me. 

ok im gonna buy it in few hours if your on computer please check for me. 
looking at it, it looks good, does have that bump at the heel, the lace loops is the right color.(sometimes its too bright for gm/fake ones) toebox looks perfect and i can see the linning on top of the tongue. although the tongue on the second pic looks too thick but i think its just the angle of the pic. looks legit fam.

looking at it, it looks good, does have that bump at the heel, the lace loops is the right color.(sometimes its too bright for gm/fake ones) toebox looks perfect and i can see the linning on top of the tongue. although the tongue on the second pic looks too thick but i think its just the angle of the pic. looks legit fam.
thanks bro ! 

Back
Top Bottom