Jordan 4 “UNC” confirmed drop 2019

One can hope they're similar to these:

ay2s8j8jz0aauktfbzi2.jpg

These would be super copped.

_MG_8051.jpeg
ay2s8j8jz0aauktfbzi2 (1).jpg
Gentry/JB! Please please pleeease! Release these...
I'll even say pretty please even... (arguably the best unreleaed retro + Jordan never released) ASAP. I remember being there, for the launch date and these are what we got...
_MG_8051.jpeg
(before NT) expecting these...
but Instead we got these
_MG_8051.jpeg

(Not a bad but shoe/I was highly disappointed after camping out, and anticipating. These are what we got...
_MG_8051.jpeg

To make matters worse, I returned the WC4 1999 model, two weeks before, only to cop. Mind you, they were a size to small, but what I wouldnt give to give that day back.

Attachments

• ay2s8j8jz0aauktfbzi2 (1).jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
_MG_8051.jpeg
Gentry/JB! Please please pleeease! Release these...
I'll even say pretty please even... (arguably the best unreleaed retro + Jordan never released) ASAP. I remember being there, for the launch date and these are what we got...
_MG_8051.jpeg
(before NT) expecting these...
but Instead we got these
_MG_8051.jpeg

(Not a bad but shoe/I was highly disappointed after camping out, and anticipating. These are what we got...
_MG_8051.jpeg

To make matters worse, I returned the WC4 1999 model, two weeks before, only to cop. Mind you, they were a size to small, but what I wouldnt give to give that day back.
Those would be a complete disaster if released today. As much as I’ve always liked those samples I really wouldn’t want to see them in the current mold.

Shape aside, the netting on the sample pair from 99 is amazing and there’s zero chance they’d replicate that detail today.

According to Jordan they’re not being sold.

And this rumor pissed me off just like the supposed “UNC 6” we haven’t seen **** on either.

Blogs can post this and that with zero fact checking. If we’re getting both UNC 4s and 6s, where the &$&@ are they?

Yeah I’m mad.

Sneakerfiles reported awhile back that the color blocking will be that one of the military blue

I don’t condone slander of the Columbia 4s. :smh:

No slander at all here I grew to love my Columbias. Just was mad dissapointed when I'd saved my money thinking I'm about to cop one, and a completely different shoe dropped. Thank God for NT, now I know weeks before what I'm getting. Shout out to niketalk!

Back
Top Bottom