Jordan 3 White Cement 2011 Legit Check

I bought this pair in 2011 on www.kicks-crew.сom, I know that there is trade only original, but I'm confused on my shoe language pair ... Please Legit Check , thanks in advance :smile:

Excuse me if I'm wrong as it was a post, or created it in the wrong place, I'm new to the site

Kicks-crew is a sponsor here and supposedly 100% legit website, I've never dealt with them personally but have only heard good things about them. But these shoes posted look fake to me. Them tongues are just super jacked up. Wait on more opinions.

Last edited:
Seriously, they Kicks crew, I have no reason to lie, I bought two pairs, one self and one another. I never thought about their originality until not learned about gray market. That's why I wrote here . Do you seriously think that they are fake? Languages ​​besides them all right? whether that language is simply a manufacturing defect from the Jordan brand?

Seriously, they Kicks crew, I have no reason to lie, I bought two pairs, one self and one another. I never thought about their originality until not learned about gray market. That's why I wrote here . Do you seriously think that they are fake? Languages ​​besides them all right? whether that language is simply a manufacturing defect from the Jordan brand?
Do u have any proof u personally purchased them from kicks crew. And I have NO idea what the hell "languages besides them" means. Or whatever the hell your talking about with the languages

Naturally since 2011 did not have any documents. Here are some more pictures that they can then tell you. I am very upset :frown:

So u didn't buy these an authorized Nike retailer, u don't have any proof u bought them from kickscrew, and the shoes are 100% fake. I dont believe these came from kicks crew. I've never heard anything fake come out of there. Unless your the only one. And why haven't u worn these? They don't look 3 years old. They look brand new. And back in 2011 why didn't u just get these from nike or footlocker?

Last edited:
If I wanted to hide their original, I would not write here. I bought them on kicks crew. I wore them no more than 3-4 times,  I treated frugally this pair . But recently I learned about gray market and decided to write here.

If I wanted to hide their original, I would not write here. I bought them on kicks crew. I wore them no more than 3-4 times,  I treated frugally this pair . But recently I learned about gray market and decided to write here.
We'll these are 100% fake. As for the kicks crew thing, it doesn't matter cause u don't have any proof these came from there or from anywhere for that matter so u can't go around saying so and so sold me a pair of fakes if u can't prove it. Only thing that matters is these didnt come from Nike like all the legit pairs do. Should have saved the receipt. Jus continue wearing them or give them away.

Last edited:
Here Ryan
Look on this
I have found my first post, about my second pair
Which I have ordered from kics crew
And you wrote here that the pair is original
But it looks similar
Lol
What can you tell about this?

You give up their words? In the first post you wrote that they are original. Or originality depends on your mood?

You give up their words? In the first post you wrote that they are original. Or originality depends on your mood?
I never wrote anything about the shoes pictured being legit. Ever. And u come off like a troll when u have two different accounts on here and are trying to use them to catch me saying something, and using them to try to slander one of NikeTalk's sponsor with no proof.

U can't even speak English. If u got a problem take it up with kicks crew, they're based in China I'm sure u can get someone over there to communicate with you in Russian. As for me goes, I don't work for nike and this website isn't associated with Nike in any way, shape or form.

Last edited:
These are Def fakes.. I can not comment on the Kiks Crew thing but IF these did come from there, that's not a good look.

The shoes that were originally posted are 100% fake. Those are not even close to what a legit pair looks like. I have a hard time believing that you bought those from kicks crew, I have only heard good things about them. My recommendation is for you to contact kicks crew and take it up with them.

Back
Top Bottom