Jordan 3 Black Cement

Hi All,

Looking for a legit check on a pair of Black Cement 3's that I purchased from Nike in Melbourne.  Wore them a couple of times then put them in storage.

Decided to sell off a few pairs, and only just noticed that one shoe of the pair has elephant print in the lace box area that should be grey.  Anyone know why?  Any help on this would be appreciated.

Last edited:
How do you explain the elephant print in the lace area on the right shoe? So confused. I've compared them with a pair I bought from footlocker and they are identical in everyday possible except for that lace area!

Last edited:
Really?! How do you explain the elephant print in the lace area on the right shoe? So confused. I've compared them with a pair I bought from footlocker and they are identical in everyday possible except for that lace area!
Its a factory error that got out is all bro.. I co sign these are Legit.. IF these were DS they could bring a nice up charge for that from a true collector. I assure you not many if anymore of these exist. However not DS maybe just a few bucks.. Cool pair though. Rock umm hard.

Last edited:

Its a factory error that got out is all bro.. I co sign these are Legit.. IF these were DS they could bring a nice up charge for that from a true collector. I assure you not many if anymore of these exist. However not DS maybe just a few bucks.. Cool pair though. Rock umm hard.
Thanks for your help Timmy!

Yeah I think the ele print looks good in the lace area - only wish it was matching! I'm looking to sell these if anybody on here is interested...

wow thats crazy! never seen a flaw like that before. at least it looks cool. On the back of the one shoe you show you can also see a tiny widows peak. these can be found on a lot of UAs and lower grade kicks.  its so small that it could have been missed. but with the other flaw, if its on the same shoe, its like they totally skipped this shoe. i dont know man. everything else looks clean. Id still rock these.

Stealth 3s came out same year as blk/cement 3s, and the elephant print u see is from the stealths.

Stealth 3 released September 2011.
Black cement 3 released November 2011.

Back
Top Bottom