Jordan 2009 release duel package.....

it should be two different pair of J's instead. I would cop it with a quickness if was the space jam XI and playoff XIII.

Originally Posted by From Da South06

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

where are u guys getting this information?

Thats why this should get locked....nobody will confirm if this is indeed true, i mean thanks for info in all but it would help if other sources could confirm

Maybe you've heard by now, but next year Jordan Brand will drop the Defining Moments Pack II. The pack will also be called something else, but at thistime we're not allowed to release the name. Just like the first DMP, the DMP II will also come with two pairs of Jordan's. Two pairs of Air Jordan5's will come in the DMP II. So you're probably wondering what colorways could JB possibly have in mind? Well, think Bulls colors and use yourimagination. Of course we'll keep you updated with this release, so stay tuned for more info.

Oh yeah, the DMP II is set for a May 2009 drop.

I found this maybe this will help.

Originally Posted by Xbox360Live

I bet the price is gunna be like $375
smh.gif

dude. i hope not. Why? jb needs to stop these packages.

this sounds good
until jb actually releases them then ill probly have second thoughts
im not gettin my hopes up with all the let downs this past year

Gotta luv the Jordan markets their shoes. Put one "grail" in a package with an undesired model/colorway of a shoe and charge $300+ for it. Oh well. I'll keep my eyes open for this "3's" package next year.

Not again! They're going to ruin the III's, just like they did with I's. (wack +colorways, added straps) Oh, I meant all retros!

Originally Posted by The J Express

Gotta luv the Jordan markets their shoes. Put one "grail" in a package with an undesired model/colorway of a shoe and charge $300+ for it. Oh well. I'll keep my eyes open for this "3's" package next year.

Fella's there is no 3's package this cat is full of it im callin ducktales, nobody has come in here with legit info, hes speculating

Back
Top Bottom