Jordan 13 Low 2017 Colorways

Yeah if the Chutneys are still around come fall time and the discount is right, I'll scoop. Kinda always wanted them (I'd prefer a proper wheat mid retro) and the materials are crazy. Just not looking to invest in a fall color way right now and with how it looks right now, they probably will be had for lower than $130.

Also just got tracking from 290 [emoji]128077[/emoji]
Should be here Thursday [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Is City Blue doing discounts on the pure plat's as well? 

I don't see why not
Just send them an email order right now
Even tho technically sale is over
I bet they will honor the 25% off

Last edited:
Congrats on y'all getting the shipping info from 290...
I still haven't received mine despite the fact they told early this AM they were dropping off the orders to dhl today...Going to remain patient a bit longer but likely my last time ever dealing with them

SP and FTL umbrella take entirely too long to discount. Add shiekh to the list.

They gotta be a front for the cartels (SP). I'm not a MBA bunch I'll never understand how they wages and rent when they sit on product for so long.

LP and CB and the other boutiques will disco the same week (like the XVs) and be done with their inventory.

What a deal no tax + free shipping! Thanks all for the City Blue info, placed an order for a pair of pure plats and chutneys 
pimp.gif

Now I dislike you also sir and we just met......:lol: ..... For real tho im bout to cave:smh:

Haha you already caved....you just don't know it yet lol
Cityblue needs to stop wasting our time and just send us discounted invoices right when they get their shipment [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Haha you already caved....you just don't know it yet lol
Cityblue needs to stop wasting our time and just send us discounted invoices right when they get their shipment [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Right...NTers are cleaning them out
I asked like last week for them to give me a discount. They just said "no"
Now? :smh:

Congrats on y'all getting the shipping info from 290...
I still haven't received mine despite the fact they told early this AM they were dropping off the orders to dhl today...Going to remain patient a bit longer but likely my last time ever dealing with them
son, take a breather. You act like they're in the states. They're out in Turkey

^ yeah they won't give discount if you ask
Someone asked if they were gonna give the alt ms4 discount for Father's Day and they said no
But of course they ended up doing it
I've also noticed a trend where even tho their sale is officially over they will still discount certain shoes that are sitting everywhere
I bet you could possibly still get discount invoices for chuts and plats and other shoes till stock runs out

I ordered from 290 on Friday
Should be arriving on Thursday
Honestly that's a faster turnaround than most places except Nike

Last edited:
^ yeah they won't give discount if you ask
Someone asked if they were gonna give the alt ms4 discount for Father's Day and they said no
But of course they ended up doing it
I've also noticed a trend where even tho their sale is officially over they will still discount certain shoes that are sitting everywhere
I bet you could possibly still get discount invoices for chuts and plats and other shoes till stock runs out

I ordered from 290 on Friday
Should be arriving on Thursday
Honestly that's a faster turnaround than most places except Nike
yea the fastest shipping I've ever received came from Italy in like 4-5 days. I've had things from my own damn state take longer

Back
Top Bottom