Jordan 13 Low 2017 Colorways

^ nice price and pickup

was able to cop the last size 14 of the blue lows at centre....suprised it was still in stock. Pair should be here tomorrow. It was originally a pass for me even though i never owned the og but that 3M, something about that I love about 13s. The pop.

Last edited:
Never was a big fan of 13 lows, went into footlocker and seen a pair of brace blues on display and just tried it on to see what they look like on feet.....too my surprise they looked good, I passed on the blues but I'm definitely grabbing the chutneys

This thread got quiet.

Got my pair through a friend's employee discount. I don't think these are worth $175. Quality was good. Tripped out on the old school silver box.

idk, that color type is awfully popular right now

Chutney will be interesting this time around. Sell out depends on production numbers. In general, people hated this color when the OG released. I got a few OG pairs on Eastbay as low as $40. Not as many Nike Factory stores back in those days and shoes were B grades.

I think production numbers will be low and they will sell out eventually.

idk, that color type is awfully popular right now

True, but I think it will be easy if you just go after them immediately. If you wait a few days, you might be in trouble. I don't care what it takes, I'll get them even if I have to throw some clown reseller an extra $20 [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Unds mine today. Dude these are fire and mad comfy. One thing tho, after wearing them in an 8 jpur shift my feet felt hella hot but other than that its fine. Glad I got 2 pairs.

There's a size 10.5 listed on stockX as of this moment for 130. That's a solid deal being 144 delivered and that's without new account 25 dollar off code.

Even after 20% off from ndc, it came out to 140 and tax.

Back
Top Bottom