Jordan 13 Low 2017 Colorways

My experience has been no % discount on QS, but rewards can be used on QS.

Any GR (besides space jams) was fair game for discount and rewards.

I ordered from finishline ap and was able to use a $20 reward.
Then drove to Nike Town and copped a 2nd pair. These are going to be my daily beaters

Point blank, if you shop at a retailer and earn credit (rewards), you should be able to use them ALWAYS because they were EARNED!

MJO23DAN MJO23DAN I totally agree but they know no one is going to turnaround and not buy the shoes if they can't use the rewards
It does suck that I have all these rewards in which I can't use
The trick is they want you to use it before it expires on something else

Point blank, if you shop at a retailer and earn credit (rewards), you should be able to use them ALWAYS because they were EARNED!

The manager at Santa Monica footlocker kept trying to use economics for his argument when I told him the same thing.

They're just greedy; they'll write off all coupons and rewards at the end of the year.

These are still available at Nike Lenox. I was able to grab a size 13 and was told they still had a few sizes left.

UPS sent me a notice that my pears are delayed on delivery due to a train derail, these trains just don't seem to stay on tracks! lol I saw the same stuff in the royal 1 thread

So maroons were a QS too, right? Because footlocker labeled them QS on the receipt.

Jordan models above the 14 are for some reason a QS! 15,16,17 have been labeled a QS by foot locker. Why, I don't know.

They don't sell at full retail at won't allow you at all to use rewards you earned.

Jordan models above the 14 are for some reason a QS! 15,16,17 have been labeled a QS by foot locker. Why, I don't know.

They don't sell at full retail at won't allow you at all to use rewards you earned.

That because they're greedy.

QS is labeled by Nike, not the stores. They label QS for that reason alone...keep us from using coupons.

Real QS from Nikes are general release as well.

Air max zero, some Nike lab stuff that sits just to name a few.

quickstrike was about surprise drops back in the day. White caro 12s was the last QS Jordan I can remember.

People wanna say their a QS to feel like they have something limited when the 13 low was a general release that

A. Is selling well
B. And Delayed shipping.

Last edited:
I remember for the space jam release when I was buying my pairs at foot locker and foot action (owned by the same company), they had a sign they printed that morning from corporate that said "no rewards or military discounts can be used for the space jam XI".

Earlier that week coupons/discounts could be used as the manager said they don't see why not they can't be used. Until the morning of release, they said you can't use as said by the higher ups.

We all well damn know how massive GR the XI's were, foot locker wanted every bit of that $220 + tax!

Definitely can't stop them from being greedy and getting all the $ they can get.

I want to get these down the road aka on sale

This is why I try to buy at FNL for GR's if I can

MJO23DAN MJO23DAN I totally agree but they know no one is going to turnaround and not buy the shoes if they can't use the rewards
It does suck that I have all these rewards in which I can't use
The trick is they want you to use it before it expires on something else

Because they figure you're going to use it on something else that probably wouldn't move at regular price. That's what they're trying to push you towards.

thats cold denying military discount on any shoe.

these ****** fight so you can sell that **** in peace and this the thanks they get?

Last edited:
So maroons were a QS too, right? Because footlocker labeled them QS on the receipt.
If that's how it's labeled then that's how it's labeled.
I understand QS doesn't mean what it USE to mean when it first started, as it really meant less than a month notice of release.
P.S I called FTA again and they still saying they are NOT going to be getting these.

I need to get off this thread.

I have got myself halfway convinced I want a pair of these now when 2 weeks ago they made me think of a bruise and I've always loved the Flints. These are nothing but Black Flints just like the White/Reds are nothing but Black/Reds with a color swap and panel material change.

God I want another pair.
Me too...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom