Jordan 13 Low 2017 Colorways

yo these nike reps are being pricks not wanting to give any codes. im just gonna go to a local footaction and apply military and use a gift card and return the ndc pair

Well I placed an order earlier this morning and then my brother asked me if I can order him a pair since he doesn't have money right now and went back on NDC and it allowed be to add a pair to the cart and to check out(I am going to have them shipped to his house) but I haven't checked out yet cus I am wondering if there is a way to get a code for a discount, lol

Yea I'm trying to avoid multiple purchases. I can checkout and then go back, but not add more than 1 until then... not even different sizes. I'm getting two for me, one for my girl and one for a buddy. Guess I'll just wait and see until I get trigger happy and just get one.

smokin.gif

Copped for $148.75
nthat.gif
. Been waiting on these forever, the best jordan low of all time imo

I truly dislike everyone who post pics, now I'm going to go pick up a pair. It's all your fault and 20$ reward from FNL doesn't hurt either :tongue:

I'm trying to gamble here, but ya'll making it hard 

i think one of these boutiques gonna throw the disco on them so they can move

Going to wait for a hopeful price drop.

Probably going to pass on the Flints for these, this CW is better IMO, just sucks it's not in mid form.

Last edited:
NT fam can you help me track down a 7.5? Tried on a bigger size at Moes and these feel great in feet just need my true size.

Man if this CW was a mid it would prolly be one of the best Jordan's of all time. It's def the best low cW. I been waiting on this retro since I was in 4th grade. :pimp:

Going to wait for a hopeful price drop.

Probably going to pass on the Flints for these, this CW is better IMO, just sucks it's not in mid form.

if price on motorsport 4s hasn't dropped, i doubt these will. this looks to be a retro that is done right aka true to the og. i'm kinda tempted, especially since i still have that 25% code from the stealth 15 fiasco o blow, but tryna stay focused and hold out to strictly MUST haves.

i didn't cop the OGs, back then it was OG bulls colorways or nothing, but i can appreciate them now. especially with the og 3m. never having this shoe makes me want them now.

Thanks I went thru the links posted by @babyJs23 and it looks like this site and SVD have my size. I've never ordered from euro sites before. Do you have any experience with then? Will i get killed with customs or vat or whatever those charges are called?
Sucks that my size only appears to have released in EU, I'd prefer a US site to save the worries

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom