Jordan 13 Low 2017 Colorways

Is anybody elses FL app acting up? I was able to put my reserve in for one store on monday, then on tuesday it wasn't there and now it won't let me add the shoe. When i get to the part to add my size and then confirm the reserve it keeps saying "error setting size, please try again". Now this isn't the first release where this happened but after a few tries and/or closing and re-opening the app it would work. Let me know and if there is anything i should do.

It's all good. I un-installed and then re-installed the app and my reserve was there.

i wonder how this release will be? im hoping it will be like the cherry 13s and not sell out asap... i usually buy my kicks online but i want these now and was thinking of going to the mall when it opens just to cop

How's the fit? TTS or .5 down?

First let me start off by saying these joints were looking semi meh cause of the way they have these joints factory laced, so damn tight which pulls the shoe down. Loosened up and relaced is a must. I went down .5 and they fit me great once I relaced

The more I see these, the more they look...off. I don't understand why it's so hard for JB to get the shape right for their retros. 

My issue with this release is they messed up the shape, the side panels are slim and it's weird, and the inner ankle piece should show some of the black suede.. wth.. its annoying seeing the shoe look like this. My hopes is that it is just some of the early pairs that look like this and the tight factory lacing is throwing the shape off minus the toe box which cant be saved.

I was 13 when they dropped in 98 and I remember thinking they were so dope. If they end up looking meh, Ill cop out of nostalgia but only for the low.

What I wanted:

View media item 2393632

View media item 2393633

View media item 2393634

that middle pic makes um look fire....

First let me start off by saying these joints were looking semi meh cause of the way they have these joints factory laced, so damn tight which pulls the shoe down. Loosened up and relaced is a must. I went down .5 and they fit me great once I relaced

can you take a side pic of the shoe shape after you relaced them?

they do kinda look slim in other pics

I'm gonna complain if i don't get a reserve this time lol  they haven't been sending me ishh 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom