Jordan 13 Low 2017 Colorways

Seems like a GR, but only house of hoops near me are getting the brave blue.

And the foot locker is bugging on me right now. Asking for verification code, I put my number but no text for the code.

Last edited:
Ewww @ low 8's 
sick.gif
laugh.gif
 Turrible.

I might have to double up on these black/blue 13 lows man

for people who already have this shoe does it come with a sliver box and whats the color of the box sticker ?

I don't really anticipate these moving that well. Yeah there will be people that cop, but there will be many that pass just because it's not a high radar shoe like the 1's.

Hows the sizing on these,you think I can go down half a size?
13's have always been a bit big and wide to me, so I went down a half size in the Cherry 13's and these, happy I did with both.  I have a narrow foot and like a snug fit.     

Didnt even know these were dropping this weekend. Bought royals saturday and had to bite on that 145 price tag for the allstar 6s the weekend before and wifey was cool... I think shes gonna be pissed this weekend tho...hoping they sit ( which i think'll happen) so i can grab on disco

Didnt even know these were dropping this weekend. Bought royals saturday and had to bite on that 145 price tag for the allstar 6s the weekend before and wifey was cool... I think shes gonna be pissed this weekend tho...hoping they sit ( which i think'll happen) so i can grab on disco

You might want to check the FTL launch locator, it's looking slim in the Tampa area. A few malls in the 407 are doing the app and FCFS. Just a heads up

Back
Top Bottom