Jordan 13 doernbecher on the way

I promise if I fail today then this is my last attempt at #TeamManual. Been failing for at least 2 years now. Enough is enough. To try and do the right thing and fail sucks but to know there are others EATING while I'm trying to do to the right thing, I can't deal with it. If you can't beat them, join them. Plain and simple...

After wasted 5-6hr on PB and 6hr on MR and struck out on both
I decided to invest on some bots
Still researching on which bot to get tho

Got through for the Air Max 95s, still waiting for the 13s
I'm sure you'll get through 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Did you cop?

Just got an L on sneakers...entered my password like 20 seconds after 10:00 so I guess I was too slow.

Gonna head back to sleep. Didnt really want these so not stressing at all. Hope everyone who wants them to rock gets them. Peace

Snkrs sucks
Blasphemy...I went to my app 15 minutes after they dropped (after waiting in line for Janoski) and picked them up without even waiting. I love my SNKRS app, have gotten way more releases with it than I ever dared before it.

oh well .. im outta here 

another fail for a limited shoe 

im 0 for life on these kinda releases

I promise if I fail today then this is my last attempt at #TeamManual. Been failing for at least 2 years now. Enough is enough. To try and do the right thing and fail sucks but to know there are others EATING while I'm trying to do to the right thing, I can't deal with it. If you can't beat them, join them. Plain and simple...
Seen just as many eat manually on these versus through a bot so far.
I flourish manually.  You win some, you lose some, them be the breaks.  LOL
I been losing for years now...

They're legit. They don't ship Nike/Jordan products outside of Canada tho. OVO's and SBB's went quick 
mean.gif
good to know since Im located in the US. Now I dont feel bad losing out on the OVO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom