Jordan 13 doernbecher on the way

1 iPad, 1 MacBook, 1 iPhone6, 1 Note 4, and 1 Galaxy Note 6. If I don't get through on my iPad then this is bull. I feel I was faster than the bots...

I was hoping to have my first iphone today specifically for this release. Thanks to Verizon it didn't work out in my favor. Now I'm stuck over here with an item that MIGHT be in my cart.

Sorry, NIKE.com is experiencing technical difficulties. We’re working on fixing whatever’s causing trouble right now. We’ll be back in play as soon as possible.

Once again oos on snkrs app, but it still keeps me in line on desktop. I really just wanted the am95s :smh:

Last edited:

size 13, got another ipad going for 14, cant wait to put these on foot, dont know which one will fit tho, i was wearing cps yesterday and those were a 14
13s in my opinion usually run large.  I would prefer a 13, but with these, I just want them for the collection, so tried for a 14 on SNKRS.

Material is odd, so 14 might work.

#TeamManual 
smokin.gif

As everyone has said, the desktop link is broken, works perfectly fine on a mobile device. 
when i try typing in the mobile link on a desktop comp, it works and shows the shoe

then 3 sec later it goes back to that error code screen 

i carted and got the 95's on a desktop but not the 13's yet can you order two different styles on 1 card ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom