Jordan 12 black purple aqua *VIDEO*

Bigman652 wrote:
Detailed vid of the jordan 12s comming out in kids
black purple wit a lil aqua hit on the back check it
they will be comming out at finishline
sad day they dont come in mens
eyes.gif

need to bring back some bibbys for the men

Sad day indeed... this is the only 12 of this year that I would buy and, OF COURSE, it's not releasing in my size...maybe I'll grab them for mydaughter....

yea these are nice and all but um gettin a lil sick of the nubuck so that and the patent leather makes these a sit on the shelf type of shoe for me.

JB is totally killin the nubuck, im definitely sick of it. But i would suck it up for these anyday. If they came out in leather, id cop 2 pair at retail. Just saw these on eastbay btw

They are looking NICE. Im going to cop sooner or later. Wish they did so come out in MENs.
Originally Posted by Bigman652

Originally Posted by northsideboss82

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan,this is aint sneekgeeks showing the beautiful patent leather space jam 11,s,wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow,why JB killing the 12,s,and 6,s,off with that paperthin light suede.
frown.gif
he got to save money thats why hes being cheap and sneekgeeks hasent made a vid in a min plus i work at the shoe store so i see all that *%%@ before alot of people

You work at FNL right ???

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

They are looking NICE. Im going to cop sooner or later. Wish they did so come out in MENs.
Originally Posted by Bigman652

Originally Posted by northsideboss82

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan,this is aint sneekgeeks showing the beautiful patent leather space jam 11,s,wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow,why JB killing the 12,s,and 6,s,off with that paperthin light suede.
frown.gif
he got to save money thats why hes being cheap and sneekgeeks hasent made a vid in a min plus i work at the shoe store so i see all that *%%@ before alot of people

You work at FNL right ???
i did

These are nice. Will be copping these for my young one hopefuly with that footlocker discount!!!

Back
Top Bottom