Jordan 11's Concord Legit Check

i agree with donsk, as i read this im holding my j11 concord that i got from finishline and i don't see any red flag that would disturb me that this are fake, how much is he asking?

I disagree i got my pair from finishline during the 2011 release and not a single yellowing it depends how you store your shoes it your place where live is humid there's a chance that it will yellow because of oxidation but if you store it at a nice cool area it will prevent it from yellowing.

I disagree i got my pair from finishline during the 2011 release and not a single yellowing it depends how you store your shoes it your place where live is humid there's a chance that it will yellow because of oxidation but if you store it at a nice cool area it will prevent it from yellowing.
I live in Philly.. I bought my joints on release day took them home bagged them in a ziplock and put in a cool dark place... just un DSed them last week sometime and they were icy as new but just around the concord tract pods was def some yellowing...not the whole thing just around the pods.. I personally have never seen a release day pair without it but thats just my experience.

I live in Philly.. I bought my joints on release day took them home bagged them in a ziplock and put in a cool dark place... just un DSed them last week sometime and they were icy as new but just around the concord tract pods was def some yellowing...not the whole thing just around the pods.. I personally have never seen a release day pair without it but thats just my experience.
I agree with this.

I'm also gonna throw in that the soles are just too transparent and devoid of any kind of tint.  Everything else looks legit, so while I can't outright call these fake - I wouldn't purchase them myself.

Did you ask the guy for a receipt?

Back
Top Bottom