jordan 11 space james

this guy sell on ebay this is his shop has 100 percent feed bought from before was legit these i don't know maybe gm thank you 

cool thanks i was not trippin on the yellow because you can buy icy james from nike on amozon.com for  500.00 pluse my cousin bought them took to the nike outlet they said  authentic,then he sent picks to nike live chat they said the same and when he got them his 23 was not crooked that was the first thing we look at  but thank you for the help.

i just was trippin of the 23 too 

cool thanks i was not trippin on the yellow because you can buy icy james from nike on amozon.com for  500.00 pluse my cousin bought them took to the nike outlet they said  authentic,then he sent picks to nike live chat they said the same and when he got them his 23 was not crooked that was the first thing we look at  but thank you for the help.
i just was trippin of the 23 too 
View media item 1052156

Every time I see these piece of **** dirtbag sites clearly pushing GM garbage, I read the part that says "100% authentic", I feel some type of way. It's insulting. I hate them, I hate them all.

Lotta parents on there have no idea theyre buying $400 fakes
I know right? God...talk about taking advantage. Make a crap replica, then sell it for over double retail. SMDH. You know how many businesses get their ***** handed to them for doing exactly that? Making a replica, then claiming it's the real deal, and selling it? 

Do you know what would happen to me if I made my own "Red Bull", branded it as such, then sold it claiming it's authentic? Lawsuit, jailtime....end of life as I know it. 

It's total BS that the GM market even exists. How they get away with this is beyond me.

I know right? God...talk about taking advantage. Make a crap replica, then sell it for over double retail. SMDH. You know how many businesses get their ***** handed to them for doing exactly that? Making a replica, then claiming it's the real deal, and selling it? 

Do you know what would happen to me if I made my own "Red Bull", branded it as such, then sold it claiming it's authentic? Lawsuit, jailtime....end of life as I know it. 

It's total BS that the GM market even exists. How they get away with this is beyond me.
Its straight up illegal but theres alot of loop holes and very hard to police. Its up to people to do a little bit of homework and use a little common sense. But i guess that goes along with everybody believes everything they read on the internet is 100% true. And sometimes people believe what they wanna believe and convince themselves what they actually have is real so they dont have to believe they got hustled

Last edited:
Man the shoe soles are icy like sub zero. The 23 is leanen . man these are fake. Space jams suppose to have yellowing.

Back
Top Bottom