Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

How about you add some

you know these boys don't wanna actually contribute.

jig been up they looking to be spoon fed

Then easy cop like 3 pairs (hit on all 3)

make no attempt to help another NT'er if need B even those who supply codes (heck dudes ask for codes in yeezys and hit on 3 brag and walk off) mean while code suppliers strike out. will someone help back nope not at all.

Oh then complain JB dead cause they hit on 3 pairs and these are sitting blah blah blah

long story don't ask for codes just wait till and if someone wants to post them

76BA801A-5F65-4119-9FA6-286CCE8BFDD6.jpeg
I don’t normally get matchy matchy...but I like that hoodie. Any info on it?

only thing that will make some slight and i mean super slight scarcity in some areas is the amount of people that want these

no one ask me for the 82's i have had several people ask me for these and to help pick up and order needless to say i will have over 5-8 pairs this weekend smh....

i also ate on the early release

only thing that will make some slight and i mean super slight scarcity in some areas is the amount of people that want these

no one ask me for the 82's i have had several people ask me for these and to help pick up and order needless to say i will have over 5-8 pairs this weekend smh....

always good to be able to cop early on a shoe you want :smile:

This is what i'm dealing with right now lol
34BF78B1-9E92-4049-9F8D-F7008588B66C.jpeg

Having troubl figuring out the colo, is it like a light red or a dark red? I know the color code says “Gym Red”, but they look different in each shade.

Back
Top Bottom