Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

Wife's pair arrived yesterday she is PISSED at the quality. I was like we been screaming about JB quality for a while, welcome to the club. I bought another pair online last night for her and will return the other pair. One of my pairs arrives today with my girls pairs and another pair of mine arrives tomorrow.

Wife's pair arrived yesterday she is PISSED at the quality. I was like we been screaming about JB quality for a while, welcome to the club. I bought another pair online last night for her and will return the other pair. One of my pairs arrives today with my girls pairs and another pair of mine arrives tomorrow.
They're not designer shoes.
Quality should be fine for wife.
Or anyone.

Somebody paint the midsole red. What color angelus is it?

EDIT: Fire Red
I might do my second pair. Did these a couple years back:
E284FDBF-FBBE-4A8C-A4D4-7420F52913D5.jpeg
Damn, I like these a lot!

You’ll see my point next year.

Yep.

Bad cws are bad cws and unpopular models (2, 8, 10, etc.) don’t sell at $190+ retail for a reason. The only you move these models at that price point (or higher) is via collab (Just Don, Ovo, etc.) or special release like DB. That said, if PSNY 15s were able to flop, this strategy might also have it’s limitations.

You’ll see my point next year.

Yawn i doubt it.... your just saying stuff without any economics to back up a foolish thing as limiting a holiday 11 release

here some more facts my Nike stock just went up like it does every time a holiday 11 release comes around
investors/stock holders like to see numbers.

11's have hype on them they sell themselves basically. They released 2 11's within a short period of time both sold well on release day with early pairs going out.

I don't understand how you're older than 12 and can't make your bed.

**** blows my mind.
Take a picture of the shoes on the kitchen table.
If that's dirty take them to the living room.
If that's dirty then take pics in the Mall or outside in the front yard.

How can you put shoes on an unmade bed or in a filthy room and take a picture for the outside World to see. Man clean up!(talking to nobody specifically but everyone who fits)

if my girls not home i don't make my bed honestly (she does) i grew up in a military house im beyond annoyed by it.
my bathroom gets cleaned every sat morning i can't stand a dirty bathroom or dishes in the sink.

I hate quality talk without pictures. What's wrong with them?
Yeah I know didn't really want to get into the quality conversation because I left them at home. Will post pics when I get home.
Exactly. Cats always reaching and STILL buying. Mad annoying lol
And cats always trying to tell others what quality they should accept with there money, that is real annoying.

who cares if dude didnt make his bed? wtf r u? his mom? his girl? you're none of the above.

lol. cats on NT kill me sometimes. like, you must be under 10 years old if THAT of all things in the pictures is what you concentrate and decide to start a debate about.

man, go to the martha stewart forums wit that crud. appreciate the shoes in the pic or keep it pushing imo.

who cares if dude didnt make his bed? wtf r u? his mom? his girl? you're none of the above.

lol. cats on NT kill me sometimes. like, you must be under 10 years old if THAT of all things in the pictures is what you concentrate and decide to start a debate about.

man, go to the martha stewart forums wit that crud. appreciate the shoes in the pic or keep it pushing imo.

kwMo7_s-200x150.gif

Back
Top Bottom