Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

Ah I see JB paid you a nice Christmas bonus.. You busy making MJ’s coffee nowadays?
And clearly you’re still a woman scorn because Jordan wasn’t there when you woke up.

200w.gif

that one with red gloves on youtube he make me laugh sometimes but then i realize he wearing red gloves like a baffoon

Last edited by a moderator:
The shoe is super dope. If you passed then hey good for you, but you definitely took an L. 2 years from now folks will be wishing for a second pair. 5 years from now folks will be begging for a retro. To all that DID cop double up if you can afford it.:emoji_ok_hand:
I took an L cuz i already have enough red shoes and don't need another that's 3 years too late?

NEW COLORS.... keep giving us new colors... stop with the retro of things already retroed.
calm down
new colors yes
but we dont want em over doing it
before we get new colors though
they need to give us that black and gold 11
that was at first rumored
we thought was gonna be in the first dmp
then give us some white/carolina blue kids
and white/red lows
throw in a pair of citrus highs too like them samples from years back
THEN give us something new
but not too wild and crazy

I probably would have doubled up on these but I already have a few shoes this same color. Maybe I still will but it’s not in the cards as of now.

i went and read all the posts i missed and there was really people in here just liking all the hate comments and not even posting lololol

Welcome to a Jordan 11 release.

We reached the point when the quality snobs and adidas fan boys pop in.

They will go back to the yeezy thread and worship they lord and savior yeezy.

Oh and probably complain about availability of yeezys

Back
Top Bottom