Jordan 11 Gamma Blues Fake?

Fake Or Not (Details in the comments are appreciated)

• Real

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fake

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey everybody found another flag that makes this ebay guy more sketchy, I asked him to send me more pics of both back side of the shoe and the carbon fiber, he replied like 6 days later and said he sent "enough" pics and just to hover over them for close ups. He probably doesnt even have that same pair its probably a pair of worse fakes

Hey everybody found another flag that makes this ebay guy more sketchy, I asked him to send me more pics of both back side of the shoe and the carbon fiber, he replied like 6 days later and said he sent "enough" pics and just to hover over them for close ups. He probably doesnt even have that same pair its probably a pair of worse fakes
I sell on eBay, so I understand the frustration with sending pics. I try to display pics of all areas. So I don't run into problems, but I would not use that as an reason to say someone sells fakes. But only if the pics are reasonable.

I personally think Jordan logo placement looks good, back looks good, and carbon fiber looks good, but I'm a little worried about that PL

Last edited:
need closer shots but the PL looks way too reflective, back midsole seems off, toe caps seem weird to me, laced to the top eyelet, and the collars look puffy. but again the pics are kinda far

Back
Top Bottom