Jordan 11 Gamma Blues Fake?

Fake Or Not (Details in the comments are appreciated)

• Real

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fake

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jordan XI Gamma Blues, not sure if they're fake. Posted for $280, $300 Shipped. It seems too good to be true and I'm not sure about that carbon fiber, this is the second time I've seen these pics posted by the same guy the first time someone bought them and this time I don't know if he got another pair or just another fake. All help is appreciated, Thanks!

I don't own Gammas, but I do own Concords, Cool Greys, Jams, and Breds. Nothing looks alarming to me, but look online for production dates to double check that inside tag. Also try to zoom in a bit more on the carbon fiber. Toe box shape looks legit. 

They look legit from the pics. Maybe his previous buyer flaked?

PayPal has buyer protection against fakes, so maybe get him to invoice you through there.

I'm not sure about the price, but I figure that $300 is pretty common for Gammas and Legend Blues these days

They look legit from the pics. Maybe his previous buyer flaked?

PayPal has buyer protection against fakes, so maybe get him to invoice you through there.

I don't own Gammas, but I do own Concords, Cool Greys, Jams, and Breds. Nothing looks alarming to me, but look online for production dates to double check that inside tag. Also try to zoom in a bit more on the carbon fiber. Toe box shape looks legit. 
These are fake....

These are fake....
I'm looking at my pair from NDC and they look pretty similar to the ones in the pic. PL I agree looks too shiny, but may be just they way the pic was taken. As far as being high cut, I think it is the angle in the second pic that is throwing you off?

Thoughts?

These are fake bro. Most 11s have a lower PL cut. Also what sets them apart is the 23 on the back. It is supposed to be centered and 1/3 less around the tab. These are definitely fake, some good quality fakes to say the least. Repped all my NTfam who said fake on these.

Thank you everyone that helped I decided not to get them and just save my money for either Bordeaux's or Gucci foams, I'm still new to the game and building my collection so you all have been helpful! Hmmmmm... Maybe I should save for some taxis from flight club

Thank you everyone that helped I decided not to get them and just save my money for either Bordeaux's or Gucci foams, I'm still new to the game and building my collection so you all have been helpful! Hmmmmm... Maybe I should save for some taxis from flight club
taxis from flightclub? **** man, what they want like 450? you can find a legit pair else where

taxis from flightclub? **** man, what they want like 450? you can find a legit pair else where

Hey youre the professional, im all ears to suggestions :D, Ive really been wanting either Taxis or gamma blues so hopefully a rerelease or any suggestions where i can get authentics would be great from anyone

Hey youre the professional, im all ears to suggestions :D, Ive really been wanting either Taxis or gamma blues so hopefully a rerelease or any suggestions where i can get authentics would be great from anyone

What size gamma blue you need? I'll try to see if Ican find if your willing to spend $400 like you stated earlier.

ill keep an eye out but don't expect a re-release for either of those in the near future

Back
Top Bottom