Jordan 11 gamma blue LC

that feel after posting a legit check and finding out the kicks you bought are fake..we feel for you @joemoney99  now get your money back

I bought them on eBay and the guy said no returns
eBay buyer protection. find the listing you bought it from, and post it here. we're not here to piss you off and lie about your shoes being fake, we give you our honest opinion, and help you get your money back.

get your money back ASAP. he is lying to you especially since he paid 300 for these meaning he didn't get these from an authorized retailer

Yes I did sir
Your covered... GREAT news for you! File a claim with PP and they will take it from there..You should be able to get your $ back even if the seller is unwilling to cooperate..

PS welcome to NT..Please remember to rep the peeps who you feel have tried to help you in your threads it's the little green thumbs up on our comments... take care good luck on that refund.

Last edited:
But I don't see how they are fakes, I mean the guy had amazing feedback..
you can't tell the difference between GMs and authentics i see. trust me these are fake man. feedback means nothing. before you cop a shoe, post pics here so we can legit check it for you.

But I don't see how they are fakes, I mean the guy had amazing feedback..
as stated feedback (in the shoe realm anyway)is useless... MANY peeps can't tell the difference and they think they are getting a deal so they leave positive feedback.. it's really that simple.

Back
Top Bottom