Jordan 11 concords Legit Check

These are 100% fake.  The toes are too round and the yellowing is a bit off.

Last edited:
These are fake IMHO. The collar in the back is too thick, the shape from side view is off and the yellowing is same as all the GM ones I've seen. GMs also sell these with yellowish soles around the pods just like the ones you posted. Just keep that in mind that GMs have them too generally selling them for 500ish yuan and marked as defective because of the yellowing. So you have few scammers out there who think they're slick... Haha.

These are fake IMHO. The collar in the back is too thick, the shape from side view is off and the yellowing is same as all the GM ones I've seen. GMs also sell these with yellowish soles around the pods just like the ones you posted. Just keep that in mind that GMs have them too generally selling them for 500ish yuan and marked as defective because of the yellowing. So you have few scammers out there who think they're slick... Haha.

Thanks man, these pictures were from some dudes eBay item, I'm trying to make sure I'm buying real ones on eBay. If u guys have any suggestions on where to buy authentic concords, let me know

Thanks man, these pictures were from some dudes eBay item, I'm trying to make sure I'm buying real ones on eBay. If u guys have any suggestions on where to buy authentic concords, let me know

Seller. Thecoolshoeshine on eBay is legit

Back
Top Bottom