jordan 11 concord low shoes box size?

Hi i just got some concord lows. I was wondering if anybody that has concord lows and 4's could compared shoe box sizes? I just wanted to know if the shoe box for the lows are a little bit smaller than the 4 box... thanks.

I think so. Jumpmen on heels look really off tho. Could just be QC issues.Is there a qc date stamp inside box? Do u have a receipt?

Last edited:
23s look off too, the jumpmans on the back aren't supposed to look like normal jumpmans. They should literally look like a ****** mike. And if DS, they should not be laced all the way up

Last edited:
23s look off too, the jumpmans on the back aren't supposed to look like normal jumpmans. They should literally look like a ****** mike. And if DS, they should not be laced all the way up
Agreed. Size tag in shoe is the only thing really making me think they are legit. Dates are right and the tag is the right material. Or appears to be in pics. Tag is suppose to look a little grainy. Need to see that date stamp and pic of jumpman on insoles

Last edited:
23's and jumpman at the back seems off, it should me small. And the bottom jumpman's ball is a bit close to the egg shaped design. Just my honest opinion tho

They've only got the the qc sticker. I added insole photo because I saw another photo on here that was the same material and they were legit. I got these from mental kicks.com to test out the website.

Yea so that's what I thought, they're fake.
mentalkicks if you did a simple search would of came up with them selling fakes.

Definitely fake the inside stitched tag is a dead giveaway.

Fakes:

Legit:

Yeah fakes! Laces also look normal round laces which legits comes with bigger.

The legit pairs of these don't have a gold qc sticker they just have the date stamped inside the box. All the retail pairs ive seen are like that anyway. The fakes now have fake gold QC stickers which are pretty much identical to the legit stickers from what I've seen and also the fakes have the date stamp in their boxes now but it's with a more bubbly type font compared to legit pairs font.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom