Jordan 11 concord legit check

Really hard to say for certain because of the quality of GM's now a days, but I'll say there's no obvious tell that it would be fake to me at least. 23 on the back is a bit stretched, but obviously due to shoe being pretty worn. I don't want to say definitively if it's one way or another, but if you told me that was legit, I would believe it.

I would say get more pics of the box and a receipt if there is one. The 23 looks really streched out. I'm guessing GM just from those pics until you get more. 

I'm a tiny bit suspect of the back too, but I have a legit beater pair of the 2011 concords that pretty much look exactly like that which is why I said I would believe it.

I'm leaning towards GM on these because not only the stretched 23 on the back but the rounded off midsoles on the back

Thanks for the help so far guys

heres some more pictures that might help

It's hard to tell when the pair is this beat...but I'm leaning towards GM too because of the rounded off phylon midsole in the back.

It's hard to tell when the pair is this beat...but I'm leaning towards GM too because of the rounded off phylon midsole in the back.
Thing is though, I used to use that as one of my tells for reps, but then there's some like...

http://niketalk.com/t/578982/pc-on-2009-nds-space-jams

I feel as those are legit and it has the same rounded phylon mid sole. My beater concords have a roundedish mid sole too, and I got them from shiekh.

it's funny how 99% of people's sneakers on here are GMs because people start pointing out random flaws..

it's funny how 99% of people's sneakers on here are GMs because people start pointing out random flaws..
these are not random flaws man.. Do some HW before you comment... these flaws happen consistently on GMs..

Correct 23s.. notice the even spacing.

Nevermind the yellow circle.. just look at the 23

I wont even go into all of the other hiccups the GMs have.

It's even funnier that people like you can't notice obvious reoccurring flaws over and over that don't occur on retail pairs.

Back
Top Bottom