Jordan 11 Concord Legit Check Please

Coo
l...
Cool, we are on the same page. Do you know someone selling retro 11s size 9. Either, concords, cool greys or space james?
Your good there legit

I got size 9 spacejams 1000% authentic, had a legit check done here. PM me if your interested

Exactly
Hell no!!! That's more than half my rent lol. To each their own. I PERSONALLYwouldn't spend over $300 on some CGs

Exactly. New York Company on ebay had them for $700. I dropped them an email, dude said $600. I responded by saying thats too much. ***** *** Sammy caught feelins.. Lmao... Talkin bout price should be whatever he wants it to be. Called me a sneaker dictator. I replied by saying "ok Tuff guy". Fool at that price those ***** are gonna stay with his punk ***!

Exactly
Exactly. New York Company on ebay had them for $700. I dropped them an email, dude said $600. I responded by saying thats too much. ***** *** Sammy caught feelins.. Lmao... Talkin bout price should be whatever he wants it to be. Called me a sneaker dictator. I replied by saying "ok Tuff guy". Fool at that price those ***** are gonna stay with his punk ***!
Lmao wow. Yea that's me being cheap some might say. There are ppl that pay $400 for some DS ones but not me. $600 is a joke. I hope they stay with that fool and turn PISS yellow quicker

Exactly
I've noticed his shoes all over ebay. He can't move sh*t cause his prices are so wack.

Yeah
I've noticed his shoes all over ebay. He can't move sh*t cause his prices are so wack.
[/qu

Yeah Bro, Dude is rediculous. Hey I understand you want to make sum money. But he is literally trying to rape his customers. Effin up the game!

Ye
Lmao wow. Yea that's me being cheap some might say. There are ppl that pay $400 for some DS ones but not me. $600 is a joke. I hope they stay with that fool and turn PISS yellow quicker
ah

Yeah Bro, I wish him the same. We are all sneakerheads & we all want to make money. If I miss a release, I don't mind paying $50-$100. Extra. But $600. Oh & on top of that Dude has nerve to charge tax. WTF

Word. Its cool greys not DB 3s. Dude is outrageous. Spread the word to the sneaker community. There's a price raper out there!!
I sold mind in VNDS for $275, you think that's good? Got em for $250 wasn't sure if they were GM or not so I sold em 

Hey Everyone. Can anyone give me a round about decent price for some jordan 11s Anniversary?

Back
Top Bottom