Jordan 11 Breds

The 23 on the back looks awfully slanted...
"slanted" 23s should not be considered a sign of fake. That could be easily a normal QC issue.. Honestly that 23 could be upside down and backwards as long as it's the correct 23.. Placement is a QC issue..

heel collars look puffy too
Now we are on to a very normal tell for fake 11s..I'm with you here bro. I think them collars need a closer look as well..

OP please provide us with a pic of the collars with the shoes beside each other.. the collars are the part where your foot goes in..Also include a clear shot of the paper in the box and box label for a more accurate determination.

In all fairness I never said they were fake. I just stated that they were slanted, which is a true. 

Midsoles look very rounded and box paper looks dark from the little I see

100% fake. 23's are wrong and placed way too high on the heel tabs, PL cut is a bit too high, midsoles misshaped, jumpman on soles are too dark, and the writing on the paper is too dark as well.

Paper design is too visible, left 23's and jumpman is a bit off, looks fake to me. Just my 2 cents.

In all fairness I never said they were fake. I just stated that they were slanted, which is a true. 
Lol..Sorry..I didn't mean that as an attack on you Homie...I was just trying to clarify for the masses. Nothin personal..Your observation was a good one.

Okay so the score?
@TIMMYBRIXXX = FAKE 1 LEGIT 0
@JustDoingMe = FAKE 0 LEGIT ?
Lolz. Take it easy.
xJcT please take a pic of those requested so we can help further

Back
Top Bottom