Jordan 11 breds legit check

Can't see all the pics. Post a pic of the back of the shoes but from that XI plastic covering alone, they may be fake.

Post a pic of the wrapping paper and if there is a stamp on the inside of the lid.

Hey bro found another piar, but still looks fugazzi for me, bcuz of the paper, cut, and the stae of the pair which is bnds. Mind if you take another look?

Hey bro I found another j11 up for sale, he said it's BNDS (red flag for me), for a very good price. Mind if you take another look? I'm having doubts at the jumpman placement though. 

Here are better and larger pics
Hey man, can you educate me? This is one of my dream pair yet it's so hard to see if it's legit or not. Damn those perfect copies.......

From the current pics, 23s are wide, pl cut is high and they're chocked up to the top eyelet which real pairs weren't.but the guy could of did that himself I guess idk

Last edited:
100% fakes. LC every pair you come across, well make sure you get a legit pair..Also make sure you have legit pair $ to spend...Looking for them on the cheap is only gonna get you fakes for sure.

Thanks guys saving my money from dis kinda people. Still starting in the sneaker game.... Always nice to have people out there helping you

Back
Top Bottom